April 2019 PJ Charts: And none for Taylor, byeeeeeee! | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

April 2019 PJ Charts: And none for Taylor, byeeeeeee!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Apr 8, 2019.

1. I have seen her name about a thousand times and have yet to listen so let me go give this a try!

LE0Night and ohnostalgia like this.
  2. Holy shit, "Uh Huh" is a momenT!

3. YEP. More people listen to me when I recommend music challenge.

LE0Night, R27, vague and 3 others like this.
  4. Second place in PJSC round 72.

See what you missed by skipping PJSC?

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  5. Haha I’ve enjoyed the songs I find but I struggle enough with running my rate and trying to vote in other rates to keep up with song contests

LE0Night and londonrain like this.
  6. I know there is a lot coming out this month but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for Julien! Besides Carly and Lizzo my ballot is open, so I'll be happy to throw points to your fave if you're willing to throw some to Julien.

7. I was giving Carly points either way, but if you wanna throw some points to Emma Bunton's album My Happy Place (which I just found out got an #11 in the Official Charts) , that would be great
    [​IMG]

GimmeWork likes this.
  8. Since getting a bit more involved around here the last 6 months, @ohnostalgia & her various threads are basically giving the Spotify 'New Discoveries' algorithm a run for its money in my life! Between her personal suggestions, the recs/FYC's here & the album challenge thread, I'm finding some great new music from her & many of you.

The song contests are so great for discovery, too. (@DJHazey got me to fall down the rabbit hole with those. Thanks, I think... haha!)

Sometimes our opinions & tastes clash on here, but for the most part PJ really such a great community of music lovers with diverse taste & interesting takes. Despite our differences, it's nice when I click on someone's Last.fm link it shows that our 'musical compatibility' is Super or High (and I get that more often than not with many on PJ.)

[​IMG]

Riiiiiiiii, Lila, ohnostalgia and 3 others like this.
  9. My chart may be entirely Lizzo, Jade Bird, and Carly this month!

Which Lizzo songs are we rallying around? Lingerie's probably my favorite:

10. Like A Girl is surely the one we have to get behind?!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  11. These are some of the amazing songs I'm voting, FYC:

berserkboi, ohnostalgia and saviodxl like this.
  12. Can Billegend Piper's Walk of Life album be our throwback charting moment this month?

OspreyQueen likes this.
  13. Any reason or just for the sake of it?

14. Just for the sake of it and because she's a living legend.

OspreyQueen likes this.
  15. STOP EVERYTHING

@Carel we need you.
    Here's your complete ballot, just copy this and send it in:

16. And yet somehow this still isn’t in the correct ballot format.

@ohnostalgia right now:
    [​IMG]

GimmeWork, vague, Lila and 1 other person like this.
  17. P means points.
    [​IMG]

@ohnostalgia gets me
    probably nobody does.

GimmeWork, vague and ohnostalgia like this.
  18. [​IMG]

19. I gave up on the whole artist song order thing, even though it’s genuinely helpful to me for everybody to do that. Once we have everybody correctly submitting with the 10 points format, I’ll start nagging about this important issue of our times.

20. No shade but I feel like @ohnostalgia spends so much time doing these charts the absolute least we could do is submit in her preferred format.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.