April 2021 PJ Charts: All of our time chasing a dream; a dream that meant nothing to me | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

April 2021 PJ Charts: All of our time chasing a dream; a dream that meant nothing to me

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Apr 16, 2021.

1. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I moved the deadline to Monday since so many of you are waiting for Friday releases.

Sail On, Babyface, TéléDex and 16 others like this.
  2. More new GARBAGE. FYC

3. Holy fuck.

Babyface and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  4. Glad to have you onboard.

After seeing everyone's comments it seems like these are the ones to vote for:

Mon Laferte's album Seis

Mon Laferte and Gloria Trevor's song La Mujer

Gabriel Garzón-Montano's Agüita EP 1 and/or the remix of Agüita featuring Sampa the Great and Amber Mark.

Natti Natasha and Becky G's song Ram Pam Pam

Juliana Velasquez's album Juliana. (I highly recommend this album as well as it is beautiful and has explores various styles.)

Listen to the others ones to as they are also great! I'll share any others that come out before the end of the month but might just push for them next month.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
  5. Vote for Self Esteem!

And save room on your album ballots for Second Line and Crooked Machine, both out Friday!

6. This is fantastic.

livefrommelbs, BubblegumBoy and tea like this.
  7. Can't believe I forgot to mention Ximena's song. I am going to give it points.

8. Whew April was kinda stacked with new songs. I had to make some unfortunate cuts to narrow my ballot down to just 10.

Oleander, tea, ohnostalgia and 3 others like this.
  9. VOTED! Not @Untouchable Ace and @ohnostalgia really coming through with their Male FL, and FL albums causing me to reshuffle things I thought were set in stone! Dddd

One last time - the Berserky Albums to vote for are:

And of course, the Berserky Album Of The Year - which is now also the only one we are due to get with Adele and Mathieu together! *cries*

10. Last minute addition to my albums ballot

11. Little Mixers stand up!

And a few last minute considerations that I will most likely be voting for:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  12. This is definitely getting points from me. Such a serve.

13. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

This is all so overwhelming. Anyways, I updated the countdown on the first page to reflect the extended Monday deadline.

14. From last month but I'm obsessed:

Also:

ohnostalgia and Music Is Death like this.
  15. Just voted for 9 Demi Lovato tracks, knowing so well only one of them has a chance to chart

[​IMG]

Music Is Death likes this.
  16. It's May 1st and there are still so many April albums I need to listen to

17. It was only released at the very end of April, but I'm really loving this bossa nova meets Ariana Grande breezy bop:

With the recent attempts to diversify the languages appearing in these charts, it'd be pretty cool for this to be the first song with lyrics in Portuguese to make the top 40 too (even if the song is actually 80% in English nn).

18. DON'T FORGET THIS OPUS

And my other album of the month:

And my K-Pop picks of the month:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.