April 2022 PJ Charts: Album Reveals In Progress | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

April 2022 PJ Charts: Album Reveals In Progress

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Some very last min recommendations...

I don't normally listen to Spanish/Latinx music but this is SUCH a bop:

And a couple of others worth a vote:

Maki, Diet Pop!, GimmeWork and 4 others like this.
  2. I'm pretty in love with Turning Red, so yes, I totally voted for the soundtrack on my ballot!

3. Lights' new album from the beginning of the month:

4. And the new Metric!

Ok I'm done.

soratami likes this.
  5. I'm glad you posted this because I totally forgot to listen to it ff

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  6. Voted! Here are some tracks that haven't been mentioned yet and that I may or may not have thrown a few points at:

Phonetics Girl and Maki like this.
  7. Just realised I'll be voting for two albums with the same title this month, and not only that but the artists have somewhat similar names too

8. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Hello! Thank you to everybody who submitted ballots without tagging. Speaking of tagging, I have been severely hindered from online activities due to a two week period of migraines and other headache symptoms. I will be extending the deadline simply because I didn’t have time to tag people promptly. I am trying to see if I can get some emergency advice from a neurologist today, so I haven’t set the new deadline yet. Ideally, it wouldn’t go post Monday.

please vote for Dice and Let’s Eat Grandma and Tegan and Sara.

tea, 4Roses, Cotton Park and 13 others like this.
  9. Last minute FYC - two excellent bilingual (French + English) albums:

Both are about 30 minutes long, so it definitely won't take long to check them out.

10. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I’m going to make the deadline for Friday, hopefully I’ll be on after work to tag people who haven’t voted yet.

11. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Hey, another update from your perpetually late rate host. So I'm on a medical leave now because I need time away from work to get the headache situation under control. I do think that I can reveal the results, but I just have to do things in smaller batches. Which brings me to why I'm posting tonight. Since I'm only able to enter ballots in batches of five, I haven't figured out who I need to tag yet. Once I've got that figured out, I'll give them a few days to submit something.

The good news is that since I didn't pay a lot of attention to April music, I am learning of some new releases from my faves!

12. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Okay, so due to a long series of events in the last week of April and the first two weeks of May, I never got around to tagging people. I've figured out who needs tagging and I'm hoping if you can vote that you can vote within the next 24-48 hours. If you can't vote, maybe just quickly drop me a line via post or DM so I know I'm not waiting on your ballot? I tried to remember who @boombazookajoe told me was taking a break, but if you are one of those people and I accidentally tagged you just ignore.

@aux
    @Cotton Park
    @digitalkaiser
    @eccentricsimply
    @LE0Night
    @londonrain
    @Mr Blonde
    @Music Is Death
    @Remorque
    @sfmartin
    @VivaForever

13. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

The extra time given to vote has passed and I will start reveals later today.

14. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Totally forgot about this - sorry, it's been one of those months! I'll be back for the May chart.

15. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

We may be a smaller group than the last time I hosted, but we are still pretty mighty. I was able to pull together a Top 40 album chart with an entry point of 11 points! I'm going to warn people in advance that the probability of me making a transcribing or math error is very high, so please be gentle when you point anything out. I managed to get an impromptu visit with a nurse practioner this afternoon, so I will start reveals when I come back. I may reveal in groups of three to start. See you in about two hours or so for the kick off.

16. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

17. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

[​IMG]
    APRIL 2022 ALBUM CHARTS

18. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

(tie)
    11 points

[​IMG]
    AMERICAN GURL | KILO KISH
    @BubblegumBoy (8) @tea (3)

Yes, we have a tie at 40!

Last Month: 8 (-32)
    Months on 2022 Charts: 2
    Total Charting Months: 2

19. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

(tie)
    11 points

[​IMG]
    SERIES O: ROUND III WHOLE | VERIVERY
    @Inland Empire (8) @boombazookajoe (3)

I almost missed that VERIVERY charted because nobody could agree on how to write the title.

Last Month: N/A
    Months on 2022 Charts: 1
    Total Charting Months: 1​

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.