Are You Normal? | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Are You Normal?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by robots need oil, May 8, 2009.

1. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

Are you the Doctor?

2. I am the only Dr.

3. Tribal Spaceman

Alright then, go and cure Swine Flu.

4. Already done. I did it yesterday. I'd jumped forward in time and read your comment before you posted it.

5. Tribal Spaceman

Sounds like the plot of the new Star Trek movie.

6. I'm the exact same!

7. potatosalad

potatosalad Guest

Do you go on about Annie all day in real life as well?

8. Tribal Spaceman

I don 't doubt that at all.

9. No one is Normal... I feel like normal people think or are perfect which is actually weird & UN-normal lol

10. I love hearing about people who I think have normal families but really don't. It's so relieving that my family isn't the only crazy, messed up ones. In fact, who actually has a 'normal' family?

11. Nope! My friends all listen to different music and none of it is Annie!

12. I have a very crazy family.
    I get on with my mum and dad.
    I don't get on with my brothers at all, in particular my little brother so we either argue or don't speak.

My nana is mental!! She gets pissed and dances to Who Let the Dogs Out and comes to gigs! Well I say that but it was only once, which was BoxLive and it was so funny seeing her bounced about for Darius!!

And my nephew is the funniest little boy ever!

13. Charley

Charley Staff Member

I've given up on talking about pop with my friends too. If their views on it are belittling then I just don't need to have them make me feel bad and if they do like pop but more casually than me then I don't want to come across too know-it-all by correcting them when they're wrong or bombarding them with facts.

I'm glad I have Popjustice for some proper pop talk!

14. I don't really say much on here, compared to The Real Me who talks all the time. This is especially annoying because I have a habit of flitting from topic to topic, then back again.

Also, I'm quite rude to people (when they deserve it) in reality, but here I don't tend to say anything when people are being morons. Let's face it, it doesn't matter.

And, I am not really a tiger. I wish I was, though.

15. I think people on PopJustice know my love of Girls Aloud more than they do in real life. Only because people around me in real life are completely ignorant of who Girls Aloud are.

16. justabluefox

justabluefox Guest

I want to tell people off on here sometimes but then I realize it's only their opinion and who cares. I wish I was a tiger as well but only if I could do human stuff like drive and have a job.

I don't talk about music at all in my normal life. I've officially stopped trying to get friends into the music I like.

I am a lot more boring on Popjustice. I really am only one aspect of my personality on here.

17. People who say that they are crazy generally aren't.

Was this in Box in Glasgow, might explain a few things which i've seen in there.

18. Yes it was in Glasgow. It was the first time I saw Girls Aloud and I can remember they did Girls Allowed and when they kicked the chairs back, there was this huge uproar and Cheryl and Sarah exchanged this amused look.

19. To be honest, I don't know.

I tend to be very opinionated in person (which comes across as bitchy) as oppose to online.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.