Ariana Grande - 6th Studio Album | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - 6th Studio Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Mar 24, 2020.

1. So much for “Ariana’s chart manipulation” when he’s not even #2 CTFUU

2. Not her quickly snatching another #1, while blocking a convicted criminal of doing so, even when she's supposed to be on a break. The POWER.

[​IMG]

3. RMK

RMK

SIS went off.

Last edited: May 18, 2020
  4. RJF

RJF

“even number 3” SIS.

Syzygyz, superultra, TRAVVV and 53 others like this.
  5. Glad she addressed it even tho she didn't really have to. 6ix9ine is a clown who should still be in prison.

nooniebao and junkos like this.
  6. "congratulations to all my talented ass peers in the top ten this week. even number 3"

7. Fab. Let's do it again next week.

:jonny:

Syzygyz, Music Is Life, K94 and 14 others like this.
  8. The fact there’s TWO sexual predators in the chart though. 2020.

9. Good on her. I noticed that the PDF File only ever seemed to mention Ariana when he went on his little rants. It all reeks of "I don't like losing to a girl".

Also, Billboard confirmed they counted the 50m+ streams for Goober so his little "they only counted 30m streams" conspiracy went down the drain. What a loser.

scottdisick94 and junkos like this.
  10. RJF

RJF

nn after this week Ariana's promo for Gagger is literally gonna be, "hey xx so rom with gaga is out now and you can buy it but don't feel like you have to idk :/ xx"

11. ‘Even number 3’ is the most savage drag of the year so far eek

OspreyQueen, aniraz, Island and 24 others like this.
  12. She's such a class act. I wasn't expecting her to address this at all, and she did it with the most grace. Go choke somewhere, c0ckr04ch.

13. RMK

RMK

Love when our faves skulldrag while still treading lightly. a nice heart emoji can do the trick.

14. I didn't realize until just now that the release date of Rain On Me is also the third anniversary of the Manchester bombing. This is going to be a strange week for her, no doubt.

15. That “even number 3” is so pointed jdkdksksk. Destroy him.

16. Scooter in the comments implying it was actually 6ix9ine that was caught for bot activity on his music video oop

17. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

I realize this wasn't the point, but her mentioning "her talented peers" and then saying "even number 3" made me wince. He's a child predator sis.

18. RMK

RMK

The 'even number three' was clearly tongue and cheek. Think the goal was to stay tame so she could start and end the drama with the same statement.

19. I want to forget this single ever existed.

Justin might not be a known sex offender, but he's a terrible person. Having to stand in his corner while lowering herself to addressing this pdf file who until a few months ago was facing life behind bars is some real clown girl shit.

20. The “even number 3” is a scream but I wish she’d have said “except number 3”. Don’t give any credit or compliments to that p*do!

superultra, lushLuck and Mr Blonde like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.