Ariana Grande - 6th Studio Album | Page 22 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - 6th Studio Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Mar 24, 2020.

1. She sounds absolutely divine on Rain on Me.

[​IMG]

2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Imagine Ariana on any of the new Jessie Ware tracks.....................I'm bald

3. Now that you've put this out into the universe, I need it, but...

4. The way her voice consistently manages to shock and awe me this far into her career/my standom.

Has her voice ever sounded better than on Rain On Me? Every single one of those belts reduced me to a smoldering pile of ash.

collxtion, Mr Blonde, Crisp X and 6 others like this.
  5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Whew she does big bop bangers so well

6. Every time I hear this song, I'm reminded of that post on here that said that she sounds like she's being attacked by parakeets in the chorus.

Rob, An Insider, collxtion and 22 others like this.
  7. Ariana sounds so glorious of Rain On Me. Her voice really shines around such epic production.

8. I would like another ballad or two in the vein of “Imagine.” I think that’s my favorite Ariana studio vocal. I agree that she really knows her way around a dance pop vocal, but I think her next project will probably be her most R&B since she’s going to have even more creative freedom.

Last edited: May 24, 2020
    Island likes this.
  9. I was listening randomly to Tinashe’ Aquarius yesterday and couldn’t help but think how good Ariana would sound on some of it, like Feels Like Vegas and Pretend

10. Just seen that she’s posted links to some covid relief organisations on her instagram story, including one based in Manchester. She’s such a class act.

11. She's gonna sing about her punani over a beat and y'all are gonna WHAT? Love it.

[​IMG]

12. I am dying for them to work together but Link Up seemingly being Ariana's fave Tinashe song doesn't give me high hopes.

13. Those Chainsaw Synthsand maximalist approach to most of the production serving Born This Way teas. Legends only.

Last edited: May 25, 2020

14. Not 'Ariana's unfollow spree" being of note gfnbkjnfjkbfg. The relevancy!

15. I haven't listened to this in ages. A bop from simpler times.

16. Y'all remember when Ariana was rumored to be the feature on "Bon Appétit"? Make the collab happen, Katheryn.

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  17. Does Ariana have sporadic unfollow sprees?

elektroxx likes this.
  18. Ariana not unfollowing your fave being a post on your stan account, the life of a stan is lit.

19. Every tongue raised against Ari shall fall. The pdf file's video got deleted off YouTube because of a copyright claim. Apparently he lifted another producer's beat without getting permission

20. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

She showed her ass multiple times during the 7 rings debacle, but I have to say that I'm proud to see her speaking up, posting links, and joining the protests. It's not in my place to forgive her for what she's done in the past, but I feel like she's learning to listen this time around and it's nice to see.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.