Ariana Grande - positions + AVON sales rep era | Page 239 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - positions + AVON sales rep era

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Mar 24, 2020.

1. She is a celestial being.

Daniel! likes this.
  2. This is gorgeous. And one of the most visually stunning things she's ever done, I hope whomever was in charge of the art direction and the visuals keeps working with her.

3. Stunning. The caption of the video also references more performances coming, so praise be to that!

nooniebao and ratedr like this.
  4. The set. The outfit. The lighting. The vocals. WOW.

5. It was SUCH a long wait for any live performances this era but whew, it was so worth it. She truly is a treasure.

nooniebao likes this.
  6. Whew, the mic was ON.

7. She killed that. That set is gorgeous.

8. Stunning.

9. The caption left me almost as scalped as the performance.

Let’s talk about Ariana Grande’s voice for a sec. At the start of this Official Live Performance of “pov,” the superstar reveals the strength, depth and emotional clout that her instrument is able to share at any given moment. It’s an extended passage that swoops to unexpected places while remaining centered. “You got more than 20-20 babe/made of glass the way you see through me,” hovers in the air, and then the band sweeps in and everything swells a bit more. But it’s Ari that has established the tone, Ari that’s carrying the ball. It’s masterful in a way, and the lush set design bolsters both the song’s dreamy mood and her fetching fashion statement. Fans know that “pov” is from last year’s ‘Positions’ - a career high point for a vocalist who has a natural way of totally enchanting her audience. We have other performances coming in this series. Follow our socials and you won’t miss a thing.

10. Abel apparently commented on the post and BlackoutZone confirmed she's doing two other tracks so Off The Table and something else.

11. The enunciation; she wanted everyone to hear those words clear as day. As stated already, beautiful & well worth the wait.

Can I also say that I adore the slight touch of hoarseness towards the end? It's kind of reminiscent to when Mariah's vocals did that by the end of Daydream leading into Butterfly.

12. That is a VOICE, hennies. Between this and her effortless whistle when she sang with Abel, I can’t wait to hear what she’s got in store for us next.

13. It was a lil boring but the vocal and lewk were 10/10.

Dangerous Maknae, Push and Satyress like this.
  14. She looks and sounds stunning.

ALEX, nooniebao and aux like this.
  15. Ugh this is so gorgeous, I want a whole live album recording in different studio setups. Thrilled to see she's still invested in the album!

nooniebao and ratedr like this.
  16. ‘pov’ is not a very interesting song to me and I really like this album and love her ballads

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.