Ariana Grande - positions + AVON sales rep era | Page 241 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - positions + AVON sales rep era

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Mar 24, 2020.

1. I still stand by the thought that this (as well as her In The Heights advert appearances) are all part of her Wicked angling.

That, and her just having a time-filling cash grab to keep her occupied before touring becomes an option again.

2. All this for Wicked.

An Insider and lushLuck like this.
  3. Imagine if the final product gives Cats.

Lately and Vasilios like this.

4. The way this transforms positions from an uberbop into a mecha-titanium-uberbop

[​IMG]

5. I feel even more obsessed with pov lately, truly is one of her finest ever moments.

6. New peak for pov on the Hot 100 this week:

7. Beautiful photo.

8. I’m glad Ariana is sticking to her fragrance roots and not going the full-fledged, beauty-brand route. Small mercies.

9. !!

I guess it's either Off the Table or Safety Net based on the comments.

10. I know “nasty” is a dream but I’d like to wish it into reality. “off the table” will be nice.

elektricblue, Dijah. and lushLuck like this.
  11. Whatever it takes to get the broadway out of her system teebs

12. I adore Abel and Off The Table but I want her to give us a performance with someone else, since they've been few and far between this era. I don't think her and Ty have ever performed together and Safety Net is one of the best on the album so if it's one of those two, I hope it's the latter.

VertigoStick likes this.

13. YASSSSSSS!!!!

Dijah., aniraz, Bobbyrae and 30 others like this.
  14. Yes! ‘safety net’ is my favourite song off the record (along with ‘just like magic’).

15. YESSSS ARI

16. Looking forward to this, keep the visuals coming Ari.

17. Hope it keeps on climbing again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.