Ariana Grande - positions + AVON sales rep era | Page 248 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - positions + AVON sales rep era

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Mar 24, 2020.

1. The Pharrell leaks from the era being 1000x better than Bad To You is so funny ddd.

The people need Jada next!

tea and stopthestatic like this.
  2. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

The whole album, particularly the title track, ended up growing on me a bunch within the last year. My initial reaction was that nothing felt essential to her discography but I take that back now. Her live performances always end up opening the songs more so I really hope the next album era features much more of those.

3. 3Xs

3Xs

This is easily my favorite of her albums, tbh. I can just listen to it and not skip any tracks. I always thought the reception to it here was kinda weird, but I guess it's not surprising considering this is her most R&B-heavy album. *war flashbacks to forum gays calling Solange's albums boring the moment they realized there were no synthesizers to be found*

And "off the table" is a career highlight in my opinion. The melding of their vocals is insane and if you've ever been in that situation, it just hits.

Truce, Enrique Garcia, ysev and 7 others like this.
  4. posistions, makes for perhaps her most consistent listen I think.

Jordtayylor likes this.
  5. Sometimes I forget just how much of a pro she is.

Island, RMK, Dijah. and 3 others like this.
  6. tea

tea

I could listen to her loop her vocals like that for HOURS

[​IMG]

LPT, Lapras, popjunkie and 6 others like this.
  7. She should release an 8-hour mix of her looped vocals on the Calm app.

8. Very good going.

9. She's giving Yours Truly like it's 2013 all over again.

10. So, she might be on Kanye’s Donda if it ever comes out?

Island, Truce, Mr Blonde and 3 others like this.
  11. Remember is apparently getting closer to leaking as more people re-sell the song:

12. Do we know who co-wrote and produced it? Is there a reason why ghostin made the final cut but this didn’t?

13. I think Njomza co-wrote it but there isn't confirmation of any other credits. I'm assuming it's a Tommy Brown & crew song. I believe at the time she said that she was uncomfortable putting it on the album. She felt the same about ghostin, but Scooter convinced her to include it.

aux, Truce and nooniebao like this.
    Vixen likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.