Ariana Grande - positions + AVON sales rep era | Page 258 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - positions + AVON sales rep era

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Sweetener really was the first era she started to appear to really care about videos.

Justice for Dangerous Woman though. A solid 8 single options, plenty of potential for great videos. I know it was a success but it feels like her album with the most untapped potential.

Truce, papatrick, Vixen and 16 others like this.
  2. RMK

RMK

I'd never want to change the actual timeline because the lead up to thank u, next was such a rush, but if any album runs could've used an extra kick it would've been Sweetener. Breathin would've probably landed in the top ten if had more time to breathe (kii), and the album could've done itself well with a run of four singles. Her campaigns are generally really fleshed out, though? She keeps things much more clean cut than a lot of the girls.

3. RJF

RJF

I think... they released everything I wanted to see be a single off sweetener in the end. I'm not really sure what they would have put out as the fourth single, let alone beyond. Would they have just given up and let Ariana film a video for "R.E.M." entirely from her bed? I could see "everytime" being put out at most, but I think that album got all the singles it had to give.

Vixen, enjoy, Jonathan27 and 11 others like this.
  4. Of which am most thankful. The more more music, the better.

Jamie likes this.
  5. SMG

SMG

‘everytime’ would have made a killer single, teebs.

Truce, chromatica, Hyrulian and 26 others like this.
  6. YES! One of my favourites for sure.

nooniebao likes this.
  7. A snippet of another Sweetener outtake leaked:

8. Link is gone. What was this one titled? Trying to find it now.

9. "Starshot!"

Also, "Dangerous Woman", her renaissance!

10. She looks great.

11. The way every time she turns around is going to be a #moment that gets the most applause and reaction. A icon with the general public of all ages!

12. She looks younger than ever, I swear she is ageing backwards dd

13. Everyone looks like they're dressed for a funeral and then Ari's in hot pink pants and a cowboy hat. That's my girl!

Truce, lushLuck and Daniel! like this.
  14. I've always hated The Voice but I might give it a try only because of her dd.

15. RJF

RJF

Network reality television feels so archaic in 2021. It really has not moved with the times at all.

Truce, tea, Mr Blonde and 4 others like this.
  16. They both sounded fantastic on the cover. I would be here for a studio version, without the men. x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.