Ariana Grande - positions + AVON sales rep era | Page 259 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - positions + AVON sales rep era

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Screaming!

2014, Truce, aaronhansome and 26 others like this.
  2. That is horrifying. I hope she’s okay.

3. I’m probably late to the party but scream at the thread title

4. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Kelly finally bagging a high-profile pop star collaboration with Ariana Grande... and it's for a Christmas song

[​IMG]

LPT, 2014, Vixen and 19 others like this.
  5. I love Sex Education

santajaws likes this.
  6. She's giving one of those TikTokers that look eerily similar to Ariana without actually being her - but those pictures are stunning.

tea, Vixen and superultra like this.
  7. She really resembles Frankie there nn

8. [​IMG]

Rob, PopCrushed, tea and 13 others like this.

9. Middle finger to my bum thumb and then I slap snap it.

[​IMG]

10. Why can I see her doing a Vegas residency within the next 5 years or so?

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  11. So glad she's expanding her audience and showing America she's not just the donut girl <3

Jordtayylor likes this.
  12. A My Everything-era outtake leaked that she had sold to the show STAR:

Mushroom, lushLuck, Dijah. and 6 others like this.
  13. Bop much?! I love this, and love that they said fuck it and made it 6 mintues.

14. Off topic but her brows look really good here. I've had a personal issue with her brows for years - the shorter straight brow isn't my favorite to begin with and then her's are usually so uneven and it's so??? to me. Her makeup in general has looked really nice lately and I'm assuming she's using her own products so I'm curious to see which ones she's using. Anyway, these are beautiful shots and I'm really curious to see what the product packaging and everything looks like. I like the direction and vibe so far, so I'm looking forward to more visuals and shoots.

superultra likes this.
  15. This is just fab.

Stopremix likes this.
  16. I thought I was the only one who never liked the way her MUA did her brows over the years. Solidarity.

happiestgirl likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.