Ariana Grande - positions + AVON sales rep era | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - positions + AVON sales rep era

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Mar 24, 2020.

1. She sounds so fantastic on this...

2. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

The Charlie's Angels soundtrack was worth no one's time, but I'd still like to remind everyone that How I Look On You was great and could've easily fit in on thank u, next.

3. Easily my favorite post-thank u next song. The lyrics make it sound like In My Head's little sister, which is a good thing since I live for the shady but kinda sad moments of them. Also I love the way she sings

Was I just a transitionnñn?
    Boy remember where you come frommmm

Music Is Death and RainOnFire like this.
  4. Is this the Jason that inspired Jason's Song? Can't wait for the 9 minute version

5. That Rain On Me snippet that is circulating around is from a girl called Alus and the song is called Reign.

Her voice is soooo Ariana it's crazy how similar it is.
    If you look her up on spotify she has a lot of bedroom covers and they are so good.

After listening to this one i soooo want Ariana and Beyonce to make a song.

6. The way that I am being fed! Icon!

Subwaykid likes this.
  7. And here I was thinking it was obvious that snippet wasn't Ariana since the high notes sound nothing like her's like most fake Ariana snippets end up like. Y'all can't touch the Boca Original.

Suburbia likes this.
  8. RJF

RJF

The solution to the problem no one had.

Bobbyrae and jvckkk like this.
  9. I just

How does she sound like THIS

I'm always floored and then something comes up and is even more impressive than the last thing

10. Hearing Still Hurting has already sent me crying on a precarious emotion day! sing the whole show please, even Jamie's parts.

Subwaykid, TRAVVV and Andy French like this.
  11. God gave Ariana her talent as an apology to Joan for Frankie.

Seventeen Days, Verandi, Rob and 2 others like this.
  12. Beautiful but lol at the auto-tune on her vocal chain. She doesn’t need it.

13. It took me about 5 years until I realised that she's not wearing knee high boots on the single cover, but heels and long socks.

14. We need Cashmere Cat back for Album No. 6. An album full of "Adore," "Be My Baby" and "Quit"-esque tracks. I would literally die.

15. Just listening to the live album, Wow, polished vocals!!! She’s fucking fantastic!

16. I already hate it.

17. That was not what we meant when we said give us the collab.

Music Is Death, tea, neinzedd and 3 others like this.
  18. Ariana being deployed to help save Justin’s floundering era you hate to see it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.