Ariana Grande - positions (deluxe edition) | Page 155 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - positions (deluxe edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Are mods deleting posts suggesting “safety net”? Lock the thread; radio would eat it alive. It’s time the public is exposed to her “ghostin’” side.

TRAVVV, elektroxx and Vasilios like this.
  2. My thoughts exactly

lushLuck likes this.
  3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

People really think she's going for a proper singles run with this? It would be cute but I thought she made a post or something saying she wanted to steer away from traditional campaigns and just give us more music whenever she's done it. A video for My Hair is a must though! x

sesita and Txetxu like this.
  4. I'm meh about 34+35 as a song right now, but that video looks hilarious. Looking forward to it!

5. She's already announced the second single and video and all she got is time for the foreseeable future? Most of her recent eras end after the third single anyway so we're halfway there already.

6. I think this is my favorite album of her’s.

aaronhansome and _hazzie_ like this.
  7. love language came on while I was playing pokemon go and I could actually ignore that it was almost freezing point outside so I could bop.

When it comes to a top 5 (not in any particular order), I think I'll go with:
    - love language
    - my hair
    - pov
    - safety net
    - nasty

ALEX, j267 and lushLuck like this.
  8. 34+35 video out Tuesday at noon EST

9. I definitely see them pushing “pov” as the next single, even though I stan “off the table” more as a ballad.

Jamie likes this.
  10. Not sure if it's been mentioned here yet but the album is the subject of the latest episode of Popcast. Caramanica is pretty complimentary overall.

ALEX likes this.
  11. SMG

SMG

safety net is the one today.

elektroxx likes this.
  12. pov, off the table, obvious, safety net, just like magic... spoilt for choice (for next singles).

Txetxu likes this.
  13. The video is out

14. The video... exists. The nod to Austin Powers and the 70s in keeping the theme of the cover shoot is cute

Txetxu, lushLuck and elektricblue like this.
  15. SMG

SMG

They should have just done a full video in the room with the spotted lights, teebs.

16. One of her worst videos yet...

Lately likes this.
  17. This definitely gives me Break Free teebs. The second half of the video is much better than the first. I just never got this fascination that some pop stars have with shooting sci-fi themed videos.

18. Yeah that was terrible. The entire first minute or something is full of takes that had no need being that long - feels like they didn't record enough material so had to stick with what they had. The choreo moments were the only cute bits - the split was a moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.