Ariana Grande - positions (deluxe edition) | Page 230 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - positions (deluxe edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Thank you for reminding me that I've spent 5 years on this pink hole, because I remember I joined the forum on the Dangerous Woman release day. The fact that I was still in high school at the time and now I'm graduating from university in a month nn. Time really flies.

2. That Step On Up / Gimme More remix deserves an official release. Boppppp

Dynamo and Vixen like this.
  3. The Sweetener thread is closed but one of the best songs of all time just hit 1 billion on Spotify:

I don’t think it will ever get old for me. A masterpiece.

4. Her best lead AND her best album? Legend!

TRAVVV likes this.
  5. Jason’s Song is fucking great fuck all of you.

Chris_P, nooniebao, TRAVVV and 7 others like this.
  6. That plus the Promiscuous/Motive mashup too!

SlowGinFizzzz, aniraz and superloves like this.
  7. She needs to re-record those vocals...we can't understand her.

8. imagine caring about this in an Ariana Grande song.

9. Was the Blackout remix an official release by her and her team? Isn’t it a fan remix?

10. Sis, it's literally her vocals over the instrumental of Gimme More, how would they even commission it? dddd

It's a fan mash-up of Step On Up with Gimme More like all the other mash-up's.

nooniebao, Jonathan27, Dynamo and 3 others like this.
  11. Welp, "positions" and "34+35" look like they'll be going recurrent on the Hot 100 this week.
    There is no promo intended for "pov" nor will the song be getting any playlisting.
    The era's officially done and has been since the deluxe came out.

You were a misunderstood album and deserved better than the quarantine mixtape you were relegated to.
    Thank you for all the horny bops and Ariana's first truly great ballads.

I can't comprehend that this era out of any big pop girl era is going to join Britney Jean as the only pop girl album this century to be abandoned and receive no promo or performances. It doesn't sit right with my spirit.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2021
  12. The fact that this album performed as well as it did without her lifting a finger is suepr impressive. It deserved so much more life but I've accepted that this "era" was just meant to hold us over until the pandemic ended and that it's pretty much over now.

[​IMG]

13. I still can't believe Dangerous Woman is 5 years old. And it's still her best album too.

14. She sounds like Madonna on the first verse of God Control throughout the song, imagine not wanting your fave to do better on/update something she herself had been working on.

15. Sorry if this was posted before, but it's a delightful watching.

16. How are we defining ballads here

2014 likes this.
  17. Never see this before myself, so thanks!

Rafa_el likes this.
  18. Girls with taste know she’s been a balladeer

[​IMG]

19. Touch It and ghostin are her best ballads.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.