Ariana Grande - positions (deluxe edition) | Page 246 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - positions (deluxe edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Honestly, she should just perform 'Save Your Tears'.

2. According to a reliable Fortnite leaker, Ariana apparently has a concert happening in the game soon.

Subwaykid likes this.
  3. RJF

RJF

…why does she care about doing promo now? Was she just too cosy playing Animal Crossing last Q4?

4. snoozefest coming Wednesday, positions on Thursday!

inevitable and ratedr like this.
  5. It's a NICE song, guys. C'mon.
    But yeah, with this lighting and set design, another "Save Your Tears" performance would've been lovely.

6. RJF

RJF

Hospitals don’t have enough beds for all the coma patients a live performance of “off the table” will cause. Please just have mercy and do “Save Your Tears” instead of crooning in the shadows, girls!

7. Thanks god for Positions performance following shortly! I was waiting for that since the beginning of the era.

etienne and RainOnFire like this.
  8. Awful The Table getting a live performance while the best song on the album (Love Language) continues to get paid dust...ok.

9. LAST!

Nasty and Just Like Magic, my sweeties, I’m so sorry…

aniraz, sesita, Dijah. and 4 others like this.
  10. I really wish I could warm to off the table more, but no, ain't gonna happen soon I think.

11. She already filled her one performance per song this era with “Save Your Tears”, y’all.

“off the table” will serve vo-kals so I’m alright with it.

Musiquelover64 likes this.
  12. They sounded beautiful.

13. Not the screen grab literally being

[​IMG]

ddddd

ratedr and selectual like this.
  14. I love how much they seem to genuinely enjoy each other.

HOWEVER, that might be the worst outfit I’ve ever seen her in… those boots…

Lately and Sonny Ammbo like this.
  15. off the table is criminally underrated. I'm glad she performed it.

I'm not ready for the title track next. Can't believe we're finally getting its first performance.

3Xs likes this.
  16. I really can't wait for the positions performance either, we've waited so long.

Also, she was definitely serving during this entire shoot. I love her look here.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  17. Her vocals from 3:10 onwards have me ascending.

sesita likes this.
  18. The ever so slight rasp she's developed reminds me of how Mariah's vocals changed between the Daydream Tour and Butterfly. Opus incoming.

tea, sesita and Jersey like this.
  19. I thought it was evident in the “pov” performance but it’s absolutely stunning with this one. “The Roof”, Ari style… the complications already!

Vasilios likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.