Ariana Grande - positions | Page 271 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - positions

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Mar 24, 2020.

1. I agree, can only listen to the Ariana version now. She just makes the song.

Stopremix, GimmeWork and Marquis like this.
  2. Wicked movie will be in 2 parts. First Dec 2024, then Dec 2025

3. Okay so that leaves her some room to drop an album in 2023 and go on tour. Cmon miss Ari

4. There's really no need for two parts unless they're planning on extensively pulling from the book over the show.

5. I'm asleep.

Mushroom, Gardenia and 2014 like this.
  6. Two movies. For a show that isn't even three hours long.

On the other hand, consecutive Best Original Song Oscars? Yas beat Billie at her own game!!!

GimmeWork, Laurence, Island and 10 others like this.
  7. They just want to capitalize on Wicked as much as possible, especially now that they booked Ariana, but it really doesn’t make any sense. So many shows that are about the same length as Wicked have been adapted into a 2 hour movie just fine. I’m bored of this movie and it’s not even out yet.

8. The book was awful, and the musical doesn't need all this.

2014 likes this.
  9. What a disastrous decision. Good luck to Universal. Hope Ari negotiated for double the checks.

GimmeWork, Laurence, 4Roses and 6 others like this.
  10. Pull out babes. Give it to Rita Ora.

11. Wicked was one of the worst shows I’ve ever seen so my expectations are low.

Ashling92 and Bolton like this.
  12. I left at the interval when I saw it

13. “With more space” “depth” like… the plot isn’t even complicated? Nn

14. Just dress as a witch on Halloween and come back to music Ari.

15. [​IMG]

16. Popjustice! Especially considering it felt like a commercial underperformance by her standards at the time.

17. My Everything - Bang Bang
    Dangerous Woman - Side To Side, Into You
    Sweetener - No Tears Left To Cry
    Thank U, Next - Thank U Next, 7 Rings

.....with One Last Time and Positions quickly approaching 1B. Five out of six albums with 1B-streams SMASHES on them. A hit-maker!!

Music Is Death, tea, Txetxu and 8 others like this.
  18. Impressive stats for Into You, can't believe though it's 6 years already since it was out!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.