Ariana Grande - thank u, next (5th Album) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - thank u, next (5th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Yeah I’m totally here for something new sooner rather than later. If she could plop it out and tour Sweetener and the new album next summer I’d be all over it. I just want to see her live so bad.

2. I mean, she made it clear there's no tour or anymore promo (effectively ending the era) cause one of her best friends just died and the only thing she can bring herself to care about enough to do is make music.

The commercial aspects of being a commercial artist have always been draining for her and she put her foot down that they're not worth her mental health anymore. I wouldn't be shocked if yearly drops with very few pop star-like events / promo becomes her new thing.

3. I’m happy to see her working with Victoria again.

Goodnight N Go and Pete Davidson were both highlights.

4. Oh wow. She sounds (unsurprisingly) great.

beekeeper likes this.
  5. Why am I getting Charli 'I made this album in 24 hours but it'll never see the light of day' teas?

6. Fuck!

Bop.

7. this sounds incredible omg

8. What the?! That is gorgeous.

9. I NEED this to be out in 2019

10. I need this now.

11. Ok queen. Destroy us with the early teasing. This sounds so good!

12. RJF

RJF

I hate this thread and I hate @Sanctuary. In before this is renamed as a general discussion thread in six months.

constantino, Jwentz, evilsin and 12 others like this.
  13. Yuh, merge with the Too Much New Music thread, mods!

14. The Victoria Monet influence is very evident

15. Well she co-wrote Goodnight N Go & Pete Davidson on Sweetener which are two of the songs I play the most so bring it on.

Bruno Ferreira likes this.
  16. I’m starting to think she will actually follow through with this next project in a few months?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  17. Ariana: I can't wait for my next tour to tour Sweetener & AG5!
    Also Ariana: Sweetener tour dates coming soon ;)

[​IMG]

18. I hate her

ALEX and sweetener like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.