Ariana Grande - thank u, next (5th Album) | Page 31 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - thank u, next (5th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Am I the only one who sees the name Victoria Monet and automatically thinks of

[​IMG]

2. Is there any chance she would drop the album as a surprise, or at least with little warning beforehand? If not, I hope she announces the release date on Ellen tomorrow.

3. I don't even notice profanity in songs anymore fff, she's jaded

4. Me reading essay critiques in high school and college

5. So she's now number one on itunes, spotify, apple music, and tidal. The pop supreme PERIOD

6. Its a cute song but not even close to tears/godisawoman/breathin. Feels like she can put out everything at the moment and it sells.

Verandi likes this.
  7. I like it. I get kind of a 90s Janet Jackson-ish vibe from it.

Sean_84 and Dijah. like this.

8. This is one of the best and most slept on things she’s done recently.

I’m low key fantasizing about a world where the “mixtape” is a BadBadNotGood/Thundercat/Kaytranada/Little Dragon collaboration funk-influenced electronic retro moment of gypsy whatever.

9. Not only she's dominating the charts as she deserves, she is also a confirmed Gretchen stan:

[​IMG]

10. Talent stans talent and surprises nobody.

codecat likes this.
  11. Dddd the Kris Wu songs' fake sales being purged and falling over 150+ spaces. Whew Ariana her mind.

The devil works hard but Scooter Braun works harder.

12. RMK

RMK

I love that she could very well debut top three this week. Queen of consistency.

13. Queen of debuting top 10 with her first two lead singles, her first bonus track buzz single, her other next two lead singles, and then her first maybe-it's-a-lead-single-maybe-it's-not.

14. Has she confirmed that "leaked" tracklist as real through Twitter likes or something?

15. His poor fan.

sesita, TRAVVV and Scherz like this.
  16. Lemme give Sweetener a wee lisTen, stanning this gal seems fun.

Also why did the individual single releases for Sweetener disappear from Spotify? I'm fairly certain there were singles for No Tears and God Is a Woman (I like making my playlists with the album tracks + single tracks). I only managed to find the one for Tears via Google.

eatyourself likes this.
  17. Welcome dahling!

Glitterizer likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.