Ariana Grande - thank u, next (5th Album) | Page 363 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - thank u, next (5th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Oct 3, 2018.

1. 'ghostin' is really the heart of the album, isn't it? Whew, it gets me in my feelings so fast, it goes straight to your soul. I'm just extremely satisfied with this album in general, thank god it all fell right into place.

My only issue when playing the whole record is that I always forget about 'break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored'. The title track feels like the natural, organic ending of the album so I always forget there's another song.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    Mr Blonde, Dijah., sexercise and 7 others like this.
  2. Ghostin' got me last night girls, whew.

Mr Blonde, Dijah., sexercise and 11 others like this.
  3. I think if there was a new Ariana rate, ghostin, would be bound to do very well.

4. listen twice

Vixen, Music Is Life, Dijah. and 3 others like this.
  5. Ariana your NASA fantasy was...out of this world. Your BBQ look though left us raw and uncooked. I’m sorry my dear but you’re up for elimination.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    LTG, Vixen, Bruno Ferreira and 36 others like this.
  6. That tweet where someone said she criticized the Grammys but live-tweeted anyways dd

LTG, Vixen, AmericanMoney and 22 others like this.
  7. Looks like we're getting a new album on Friday.

raven, kmn04, Lander and 10 others like this.
  8. It's good. Love it.

Faves are ghostin and break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored so far.

9. I only started listening last night because I wanted to have time to actually listen rather than just have it on in the background. As an album it’s definitely making me want to go back to it a lot more than Sweetener already.

My top 3 so far are
    Bloodline
    Bad Idea
    Break up...

It’s also made me like 7 rings a lot more than I originally did.

irishlamb likes this.
  10. I can't believe she only took two weeks to record the best album in her entire discography (so far).

When it's right it's right.

Vasilios and Euphoria like this.
  11. Toulouse would be a great album name.

12. Bad Idea anointed as the first thank u, next album track played at my v gay workout class. Taste!

13. @Laura Vanderbooben is currently ghostin my post requesting a new rate...

14. If there's going to be an Ariana rate please count me in.

15. B'Day's impact.

16. Ghostin' is truly a stunning track. Can't wait to be wine drunk and have a MOMENT with it at The Sweetener Tour.

Rob and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  17. Sis I just wrapped a massive rate, let me breathe before I decline your request to dedicate another 200 hours of my life to one I've already run

[​IMG]

Sprockrooster, LTG, JMRGBY88 and 54 others like this.
  18. She tweeted something that she can't get through the song and that it's not on the setlist at the moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.