Ariana Grande - thank u, next (5th Album) | Page 470 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - thank u, next (5th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Oct 3, 2018.

1. I returned to this album today after a bit of a break, and 'In My Head' is razor sharp. One of the best songs in her discography, and perhaps the most prevailing track for me from this record.

2. That must suck for her.

My colleague recently found out they were allergic to tomatoes... it’s a proper bitch for eating out etc etc.

3. Ghostin really fucking breaks my heart every time I listen. It’s probably tied as my favourite on the album but I can’t play it very often because it completely emotionally drains me.

Truce, Overdose, Vitamin and 21 others like this.
  4. A soundtrack? Ha Purple Rain cometh.

speedyboi likes this.

5. Reach for those stars, Bebe!

Island, Truce, Music Is Life and 7 others like this.
  6. Taylor thought her Cats song had that Oscar all locked up! Sad!

7. ghostin is easily a discography highlight. It still floors me every single time

Island, Truce, Overdose and 20 others like this.
  8. Poor Bloodline.

And NASA.

9. Didn’t she say there wouldn’t be anymore releases when the “Break Up” video dropped?

Ashling92 likes this.
  10. Yes, and people have been waiting for her to drop the Bloodline video ever since

[​IMG]

aux, Island, McQueer and 29 others like this.
  11. She confirmed in the comments that she shot a music video at some point.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

No clue if it's for the soundtrack project she's doing or just a throwaway video for fun from the album. The beach stuff is probably for Givenchy or another perfume.

12. Looks like NASA is joining the good sistren Everytime and Touch It in the ‘deserved videos but we got paid dust’ club.

13. [​IMG]

14. Dddddd at her releasing tracks 10, 11, & 12 from her album & leaving 1-9 in the dust. Queen.

15. I'm YuhYuh the fool.

16. She really released the three worst songs on the album and fucked off. She loves a stunt.

17. The fact that she stuffed not one, but two massive eras into the span of exactly 1 year...queen of efficiency.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.