Ariana Grande - thank u, next (5th Album) | Page 474 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - thank u, next (5th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Seriously. Trash 7 Rings all ya want to people but I really do love the title track.

And I don’t take Ariana seriously when it comes to her taste in her own music cause honestly it’s busted. Dddd. How dare she hate on NASA, my one true love above the rest from the album!

Music Is Life likes this.
  2. She doesn't even hate NASA, why are y'all like this dddd.

Also, there's a rumor there may be an actual South American leg to the tour set for the end of 2019. It apparently comes from a promoter in Chile being in negotiations to bring her there.

Truce, aaronhansome, Bobbyrae and 9 others like this.
  3. Of course she wouldn't shit on her latest release. C'mon.

Dijah. likes this.
  4. She's still singing Christmas & Chill's praises in 2019 though. She's not a Miley Cyrus desperate to pitch herself in a new direction each era.

The gays are just mad that the songs she likes the least are the ones pushed by the label as big Top 40 songs (Problem, Bang Bang, Why Try, Breathin) with her favorite songs she's made being the ones she pushed for (most of Sweetener, C&C, Thank U, Next).

5. My friends bought me tickets for Dublin for my 30th and christ, I don't think I'm ready to experience No Tears live

LP likes this.
  6. Will it top Independent Women Pt I?
    Probably not.

Will it top me?
    Absolutely.

LP, GimmeWork, joe_alouder and 40 others like this.
  7. So its likely the soundtrack songs with Savan are for Charlies Angels.

I've been quietly thinking the Charlies Angels reboot will bomb, but I could be wrong.

8. Nothing will ever beat Charlie's Angels 2: Full Throttle (the peak of cinema) so why bother?

LP, GimmeWork, joe_alouder and 38 others like this.
  9. Welp.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  10. Now I'm depressed their not making a Drew, Cameron, Lucy nostalgia sequel.

GimmeWork, Lander, K94 and 15 others like this.

11. Iconic scene

GimmeWork, Lander, K94 and 20 others like this.
  12. We got Feel Good Time with Full Throttle. This has the potential to be amazing given all three artists. I'm salivating

13. Let's not hold that against an iconic piece of cinema though.

14. Lana's vocals trying to make themselves audible over Miley and Ari doing their respective things.

[​IMG]

15. I found a TUN (album) stan in real life!

16. 2014

2014 Moderator

It SENDS me that you still sit there and try your best to drag her - sad! Stay out xx

17. Who's up for a 6th album?

18. Usually I'd say no because I'd assume that the quality control would drop if it came so soon, but I thought that before this album released and she ended up serving her best body of work, so...

It's probably still too soon.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    sweetener likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.