Ariana Grande - thank u, next (5th Album) | Page 508 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - thank u, next (5th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Did they make them all sound exactly the same on purpose?

I hate myself for listening to this.

2. They just pitched the song so it wouldn't get removed, it's not for demonstration purposes dd

Slice of Life and Verandi like this.
  3. dddd I thought it was a complete vocal rendering. You never know with stans.

slaybellz and BEST FICTION like this.

4. You know songs like that, they are stories that people can identify with. You know what I mean, anybody. Children were singing the song at graduations. At weddings. At funerals.

5. The 'We Belong Togethers' <3

6. RJF

RJF

The fact that there's a fucking YouTube video for distribution of lines. I-

DMDR, Aidan, Laurence and 14 others like this.
  7. The power of K-Pop.

8. 6am seriously?

9. RJF

RJF

Ariana could have easily sold out a stadium date in Manchester. The fact that her only (so far) date in the city is a Pride event in a tiny venue means that getting in is going to be a mess.

Jacques, Laurence, Terminus and 7 others like this.
  10. Some poor fags are going to be sat on the pavement miles outside the venue listening to the faint sound of Cheryl's CD vocals of Call My Name and I can't wait to see it unfold on Twitter.

Jacques, DMDR, Laurence and 11 others like this.
  11. As most people expected, the song is apparently on Social House’s EP and was released to launch their career since they’re signed to Scooter too. We love a generous queen.

Can we move on to Angel already sis.

slaybellz likes this.
  12. That's if they're lucky and they don't pump the instrumental by accident again.

13. I'm stocking up on snacks for the inevitable meltdowns that weekend. The thousandTs of straight white Amelias who think they're going to be getting their life with Ari and the gays but in reality will be on 7% battery and no signal passing around a warm bottle of rosé outside Piccadilly Station.

Jacques, LP, Bslg17 and 27 others like this.
  14. RJF

RJF

Also, I realise Manchester Pride is hardly a "regional" Pride event, but my experience when Pride gets to this level of attendance is that they end up being over-ticketed, poorly organised, logistical nightmares because scene queens more used to putting on drag brunches are mystifyingly in charge and can't scale up for shit and won't cough up for people who can. But we'll see. Manchester is a different beast.

Jacques, Laurence, Kuhleezi and 8 others like this.
  15. <its_what_she_deserves.gif>

lushLuck and djmakemewet like this.
  16. Sounds dangerous to be honest if they've over sold by that many tickets.

slaybellz and Ashling92 like this.
  17. RJF

RJF

I mean, it's not a case of them over-selling tickets more than it is them being deliberately cloudy about what your ticket actually gets you, which is access to the arena where the venue is. It doesn't, however, guarantee you access to the venue itself.

18. The thing is though, they haven't sold an Ariana Grande ticket to people, they've sold a pass to a Pride event which encompasses entry to various places over several days. The small print does state that you're in no way guaranteed to see an artist just because you have a ticket.

Jacques, lushLuck and aux like this.
  19. Can't wait for them to find this out after they've posted group pics in their matching H&M merch saying they're on their way to see Ariana before being denied entry to the arena

slaybellz, Jacques, DMDR and 16 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.