Ariana Grande - thank u, next (5th Album) | Page 509 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - thank u, next (5th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Oct 3, 2018.

1. So I take it Mayfield is a huge area, and the arena where the singers are performing is a small arena inside that space?

2. aux

aux

It's not even an arena, it's like Alexandra Palace, a big ass hall that fits 9k-10k people

JMRGBY likes this.
  3. So basically a concert hall that's inside the Mayfield area.

I've just read on the website that there are strict capacities within each of the performance spaces for the artists so arrive at least an hour before etc.

I think that means there is going to be a few different stages there, which is annoying as I want to see Cheryl and Ariana, but I'm guessing they'll either be on one after another or the same time if they headline there own stage each.

4. This is the venue:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

slaybellz, Jacques, LP and 30 others like this.
  5. With it being new this year, literally nobody really knows how it’s going to work unfortunately.

6. Literally me right now.

[​IMG]

"We have strict capacities within each of the performance areas at Manchester Pride Live, so if you want to see a specific artist, please arrive early and make sure you are in the arena with ample time. The majority of people arrive at least 1 hour prior to the headliners performance time. Should we reach capacity, we operate a 1 in 1 out policy. Please note that your ticket gets you access to the event, but does not guarantee that you can watch a particular artist."

I've taken that from the website, so I'm guessing there are different stages in Mayfield, although hopefully it turns out to just be one main stage. I can't choose between Cheryl and Ariana.

Sinful, Bobbyrae and lushLuck like this.
  7. aux

aux

Girl...

Jacques, LP, relby and 34 others like this.
  8. I've been a Cheryl stan since like 2004, don't judge me. I know Ariana will give an amazing live performance but Cheryl isn't doing much in regard to shows these days so it might be my only chance to see her for a while.

slaybellz likes this.
  9. Cheryl isn't doing much period these days.

10. I'd go see Cheryl at Pride then go see Ariana when she (apparently) comes back with a full show.

11. See that's what I'm thinking but hopefully I can see them both.

Blue6010 likes this.
  12. ‘Boyfriend’ debuts at #8 on the Hot 100. Generous queen giving Social House their first ever Top 10 (and 14th for Ariana).

[​IMG]

Hopefully he sits there and eats his food next time.

Bobbyrae, Rob, joe_alouder and 31 others like this.
  13. A mess.

inevitable likes this.
  14. "NASA," sweetie, I'm so sorry...

Bobbyrae, slaybellz, Jacques and 29 others like this.
  15. It really did a Bounce Back.

16. Scream at Ariana retweeting these. It’s gone #1... because they don’t lose.

Vixen, Jacques, LP and 21 others like this.
  17. Anyone knows when "Angel" is coming out?
    Now that Boyfriend underperformed, they might push forward the release

18. Maybe she stans that chart because it was the only one where 'Never Really Over' was a top 5 hit?

Bobbyrae, Jacques, DMDR and 7 others like this.
  19. I don’t think anyone (besides Scooter, evidently) would consider this an underperformance, but maybe instead of pushing forward Angel’s release she should....chill for a minute and let demand replenish a bit since she’s released ~40 songs in the past 12 months.

slaybellz, Vixen, Jacques and 23 others like this.
  20. The movie is coming in November. I’m expecting the lead single of the soundtrack to come out anytime from mid-September to mid-October.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.