Ariana Grande - thank u, next (5th Album) | Page 522 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - thank u, next (5th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Ariana is both friends with Miley & Lana, they will serve good chemistry + Lana was given the liberty to write what she wanted, so i do think the song will surprise people in a positive way.
    I mean , its Lana , Miley , Ari & Max/Savan/Ilya + republic promoting it, What could go wrong?

Remorque, Macanudo and Bobbyrae like this.
  2. I've seen this anime before!

3. Why is this gif sending me?

4. I love that Ariana and Miley are giving it their best catwalk strut and Lana is...walking.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  5. Sis this reads like you are actively trying to curse it dd.

6. RMK

RMK

I agree with the sentiment these collaborations are often underwhelming. It’s definitely a different dynamic than Bang Bang but.. was that really a great Max production? No. It’ll be catchy enough and serve as a nice pop girl moment.

spaceship likes this.
  7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Atomic Kitten <3

8. Just saw her Sweetener Tour in Amsterdam, which was even more enjoyable than anticipated. Merci miss Grande!

Lapras likes this.
  9. The ringtone synth is painful. Alarm teas. Please don't be part of the actual song ddd.

10. This one has won't live up to the sum of its parts written all over it, but I guess it's going to be nice to see Lana stepping outside of that carefully curated world of hers for once. For that alone I'm perch't. But I'm not getting my hopes up for anything remotely interesting, especially when we already know that this was originally an Ariana demo.

Mr. Humes, lushLuck and Vixen like this.
  11. From her “Dangerous Woman” era, circa 2016?

12. I agree that it's probably not gonna be the "moment" it should be / is on paper, but I trust the parties involved to deliver a cute bop. At this point, if it's better than 'Boyfriend', I'll take it.

Music Is Life, lushLuck and Andrew.L like this.
  13. Has anyone heard this yet?

14. The last few months have been overstuffed with great music, and I've let the album sit in the background a while. Coming back to it tonight is such a rush. What a front-to-back stunner.

15. From people who have heard it, Lana only does the bridge, Miley's verse is like 20 seconds, and Ariana sings the rest.

16. Emeli getting A-list with a new song? What year is it?

Excited for this.

17. It's BBC 2.

Remorque, LP, FridayNight and 9 others like this.
  18. Post Malone being on the BBCR2 playlist is something I never thought I'd see. He's white and straight so I guess he can blend in quite easily.

lushLuck and slaybellz like this.
  19. [​IMG]

LP likes this.
  20. The state of that playlist.

Bruno Ferreira likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.