Ariana Grande - thank u, next (5th Album) | Page 523 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - thank u, next (5th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Oct 3, 2018.

1. I know it's BBC2 but...the Goo Goo Dolls??

LP, lushLuck and Mr Blonde like this.
  2. Happy to report Ari was doing so well last night in Amsterdam. Was kind of anxious to go see her after her statements about her mental state last week but she seemed to be having so much fun! She sang, she danced, she laughed a lot. She's been having more off days lately before the UK-leg starts on Saturday so yeah. I feel good about that!

I still have no words for her and the concert. IT WAS SO GOOD. Woke up with Bad Idea & God Is A Woman still playing in my head. She is so tiny. God I love her.

3. New Snippet

Music Is Life and QueenB like this.
  4. It's out in NZ so this twitter is posting snippets:

Macanudo likes this.
  5. The trailer version was much better...
    I'll be waiting for the Remixes, I guess.

6. I’m glad we have confirmation that Ava Max is A-List. Popjustice loses once again!

7. RJF

RJF

The Radio 2 playlist is always so damn weird. Jamie Cullum and Post Malone in the same tier on the same playlist in 2019.

8. It's also straight to Radio 1 A list.

All this knocking of the radio 2 playlist! I love R2's randomness - they regularly play Kylie's On A Night Like This and J Lo's original Ain't It Funny, often before 10am, and it catches me off guard every single time.

Andrew.L, Tracy Jacks and Volumi like this.
  9. Bops.

Ashling92 and maikos87 like this.
  10. She was talking about doing songs with Savan for a project that wasn't her album (what we now know is Charlies Angels) back in the spring so I would assume this is a new song, not an unused one from years ago.

Macanudo likes this.
  11. Miley's look with the ponytail and wings is the best Grimes cosplay I've ever seen.

12. I quite liked the video, but Ariana living her best Victoria's Secret Angel cosplay life is dull when compared to the other set pieces in the video, especially following Miley's boxing sequence.

13. The song is only ok on first listen. Lana does not fit at all.

Also a song called Don't Call Me Angel for a movie about a group of crime fighters who are called Angels is a bit weird ddd.

GimmeWork, Remorque, RMK and 9 others like this.
  14. The song is fine, but that ringtone synth is truly dreadful.

A one off pop supergroup EP from Ari x Miley x Lana would be kinda lit though.

15. I don't like this song at all. The hook is so weak. Lana's bridge is the best part.

16. Lana's bridge lowkey does sound like it's from a different better song, but overall I'll definitely use this for a bit. Ms. Grant does kind of steal the video in her solo bits, though dd.

17. Also the fact they literally wear angel wings throughout the entire video ddd

myblood, slaybellz, Blue6010 and 7 others like this.
  18. Miley was the best part of the song and Lana's bridge sounds like she is on another song. I quite like it overall and the final scenes are lovely.

Music Is Life and michaelhird like this.
  19. OMG DID QUEEN LANA JUST SPAT OUT FOOD WHILE ARIANA WAS LIPPING THE SONG AT 2.18.

A GODDESS.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.