Ariana Grande - thank u, next (5th Album) | Page 536 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - thank u, next (5th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Oct 3, 2018.

1. aux

aux

I'll somehow make Honey by Robyn win the BPG Rate

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
    sesita, Mr Blonde, Sunny B and 14 others like this.
  2. [​IMG]

mmcg10, ohnostalgia, Sunny B and 13 others like this.
  4. The lack of taste. I'll be more realistic then. Is 'in my head' a sure-fire Top 10 candidate?

Mr Blonde, Leona Clarkson and Vitamin like this.
  5. First time seeing her. It was fun and she was pitch perfect but it was a rare gig that didn’t leave me sweaty and transcendental. It was pleasant and made me remember I like the recent album tracks.

Verandi likes this.
  6. Last night was amazing. My first time seeing her and the show was so good. I’m so surprised at the space we had in Golden Circle, you could have literally walked around with her as she walked round the stage. ps Into You is still THAT bop.

Sunny B, LP, Bobbyrae and 5 others like this.
  7. This! So much room. I saw someone ask for a M&G refund because they didn't want to be 'squashed in the sweaty pit with hundreds of people' and laughed. Fools.

MadameX likes this.
  8. Was this the golden circle or the inner stage pit? I'm golden circle and the photos I've seen at other dates make it look super busy!

9. She was amazing.

We were up in the gods of the 3rd tier but still lived our best life.

We were talking about how the standing section was split in to sections and even the pit in the centre of the stage looked like people could breathe which is nice for a change.

Break Free was my highlight of the night, the whole arena just went off. Great from start to finish though.

10. The Golden Circle had loads of space last night, people were dancing in groups and stuff, from what we could see.

They definitely mapped it out well to let people be comfortable.

Jacques likes this.
  11. Bit disappointed that Angel is “only” #2 in the UK midweeks...thought the star power alone would be enough to get this to debut at #1

Sunny B likes this.
  12. Someone is selling an outtake she recorded for Ed's collab album:

13. Early predictions have this debuting at #12 but it’s extremely close to #10. I love Miley and Lana but I’ll scream if their collab with Ari debuts lower than her collab with Social House.

14. I mean it's not like it's three powerhouse fanbases joining together as a force to be reckoned with. It's all the same retired twinks.

15. Does anyone know where this second picture is from?

Andrew.L likes this.
  16. Fresh out the perfumery!

LP, GimmeWork and aux like this.
  17. Okay but this bops don't come for me.
    [​IMG]

sweetener likes this.
  18. The worrying thing about it not being included is that it's potentially been saved for something else.

LP, Mr.Arroz, dirtypony and 2 others like this.
  19. Scooter worked hard after seeing this

Music Is Life and Macanudo like this.
  20. Her preshow playlist is BOP filled, Wannabe, I Want It That Way, 7 Things (Miley), Glamorous (Fergie) and My My My (Troye)!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.