Ariana Grande - thank u, next | Page 169 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - thank u, next

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you! I tried to make this point a few weeks back and got sent on a guilt trip about her mental health for my troubles.

2. This isn’t even me speaking as a stan, but she literally released an album five months ago nn

3. She's been in thank u, next mode since the week sweetener dropped. I just want to know the light is coming at the end of the tunnel

4. I'm just going to assume Matt is trolling until the song drops.

5. Ariana coming to terrorise the gays with her terrible lyrics

[​IMG]

LTG, Kuhleezi, Mr Blonde and 26 others like this.
  6. Yeah of course it’s trolling, as if she would indignify a song about impulse buying tens of thousands of dollars worth of jewelry as a pick-me-up with lyrics like that.

7. I'm not sure it's real. That seems almost too bad.

8. The "he he he tea" part is real.

Leopold, Kuhleezi, Ferk and 10 others like this.
  9. Before you die, you see the 7 Rings. sorry I know that's the joke I couldn't help it .

Wishlight, 4Roses, Robsolete and 2 others like this.
  10. I've seen way more than 7 rings, and I'm still here!

LTG, Kuhleezi, Mr Blonde and 18 others like this.
  11. Dear lord they're really gonna sit on this album just long enough for backlash to sink in.

Runawaywithme, Ferk, Chris_P and 3 others like this.
  12. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

This was the worst part.

Mr Blonde, Lately, aniraz and 12 others like this.
  13. Ya it’s pretty frustrating that she could be effortlessly smashing at the moment.

Thank U, Next has performed exceptionally well but they should move onto the next single this week with the album the week after.

14. The album is going to be huge either way, but it definitely should’ve been out alongside the title track while it was breaking every streaming record under the sun. I’m not sure what Republic is playing at by holding it back, other than thinking there’s still some mileage left in Sweetener but then why even let her put out the single?

15. Her screenshotting Biggie’s ‘Gimme the Loot’ with a ring emoji and tagging Victoria on Instagram is making me think we’re in for a sample and I’m into it.

16. She should've opted for a version of Carly's "Store" lyrics-wise.

Music Is Death and JMRGBY like this.
  17. Her fans turning on her? Yeah imperial phase confirmed.

18. RJF

RJF

Sis most of her fans have been turning on her since “I did most of this album with Pharrell! He’s like, so out there and talented!”

LTG, aaronhansome, Kuhleezi and 14 others like this.
  19. Isn’t it supposed to sample “My Favorite Things”?

Leopold likes this.
  20. These are a few of my favourite kiis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.