Ariana Grande - thank u, next | Page 579 | The Popjustice Forum

Ariana Grande - thank u, next

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Any particular reason why?

2. Too many frequent commercial releases ultimately harm her profile. Not worth it.

3. I can’t (negative).

4. Honeymoon Avenue and You'll Never Know are both classics, so we won't be having any Rascals slander in here.

5. This feels pessimistic.
    She's yet to do a re-tread of a previous album so do we have much cause to think she'll do it this time?

Espeon and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  6. well color me excited. People will read it, but Honeymoon Avenue, Tattooed Heart and You’ll Never Know are among her discography bests.

7. Lovin' It is that bop.

8. How can you not love the Janet Jacksonery of You'll Never Know? It knocks so hard.

Wishlight, Runawaywithme, tea and 9 others like this.
  9. RMK

RMK

She just has a really good system going with Tayla, Victoria, and Tommy where she feels most comfortable. Of course they can take it elsewhere, I just don’t know if I expect her to right now.

Butterfly likes this.
  10. Popping in to remind you thread dwellers to come vote in the Ariana rate that's currently accepting votes for another two weeks. Your faves from Yours Truly need your help and I'd just love to see you all there.

xoxo

11. Considering her debut is one of her best, I'm always for a throwback moment of whatever

soratami and savilizabeths like this.
  12. She hasn't done a retread, but she is definitely more about slow incremental change than re-invention. Which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
    MmmDani and Butterfly like this.
  13. Ari actually working with Thundercat??? I'm-

14. RMK

RMK

Beat sounds cool, but I am extremely worried about the next album being filled with 7 rings-inspired tracks and Monopoly's.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
  15. Ari and Thundercat. Please make it happen.

Crisp X, SMG and superultra like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.