Arlo Parks - Collapsed in Sunbeams | The Popjustice Forum

Arlo Parks - Collapsed in Sunbeams

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by eddy2375, May 8, 2020.

1. Anybody heard of her? She was on the BBC Sound of 2020 long-list at the beginning of the year. Her single "Eugene" is C-list on Radio 1 at the moment - it's great!

tea, odyism, ysev and 4 others like this.
  2. Arlo rocks and Eugene’s one of this year’s best!

tea and ysev like this.
    tea and ysev like this.
  4. Hurt is one of the best songs of the year so far. I really hope this can be a bit of a hit for her!

ysev and nooniebao like this.
    tea and ysev like this.
  6. Someone recommended Arlo Parks to me in the Hipsterjustice Thread and she's quickly become one of my current faves. Her vocal tone and songwriting so effectively conjures the mood for her songs and the lyricism is brilliant. "Angel" and "Black Dog" carried me through some things. Would love to see a full album but I know that may be a pipe dream nowadays.

tea, ysev and nooniebao like this.
  7. Not Florence posting Arlo on her insta story right after me posting in here!

tea, ysev and nooniebao like this.
  8. New collaboration:

tea and ysev like this.
    tea and ysev like this.
  10. Performances of Hurt and Billie Eilish’s my future for BBC Radio 1’s Live Lounge:

tea, ysev and Trouble in Paradise like this.
    tea and ysev like this.
  12. Apparently the limited edition "flexi-disk" will be shipped on 11th December - what is that? I googled the term but all it came up with was pages about menstrual discs, nn.

Dennis likes this.
    tea and ysev like this.
  14. ADM

ADM

So the signed clear limited edition vinyl + CD is cheaper than the standard vinyl? Take my money, girl.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  15. I did not realize she announced an album! Green Eyes is phe

tea and ysev like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.