Arthur Christmas | The Popjustice Forum

Arthur Christmas

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Iggypig, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Can't wait to see this, I love a good Christmas film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOihV9KLYP8

I don't think anything will ever truly beat The Polar Express for me, but I am more than willing to give this a go!!

2. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

That looks good. It wouldn't be hard to beat The Polar Express - creepiest Christmas film ever, starring a cast of dead-eyed zombies.

3. Pfft, The Polar Express is the best xmas film in existence.

The score is beautiful.

I never understand the whole dead-eyed thing, it's an animation, not real actors.

I always try to watch it on Christmas Eve at the Imax in London, then a walk around Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park, you can't beat it really.

4. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Arthur Christmas? I don't get it. Is it meant to be a play on 'Father Christmas', because if it is then it's a rubbish one.

Looks fun though.

5. Just saw this, really put me in a festive mood! I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who needs that extra bit of festivity in their life, especially with a few more days left until Christmas. A really lovely, heart-warming story.

6. I saw this yesterday with my little nephew and niece. Way better than I imagined it would be - all I really knew of it was the annoying elves in the DFS advert, but it was really well made with a great storyline and loads of really funny and sweet bits in it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.