Astrid S - Joyride + General Discussion

I just saw her open for Zara and she played a new track called "The First One". A lovely mid-tempo emoto-pop moment of whatever
It was a cute track yes!

She was a lovely opener for Zara, though my blind ass in the back literally thought it was ZARA. They both have like the exact same hair and similar voices. A great opener judged on her own but kind of a strange choice for an opener considering their similarities.

It was a cute track yes!

She was a lovely opener for Zara, though my blind ass in the back literally thought it was ZARA. They both have like the exact same hair and similar voices. A great opener judged on her own but kind of a strange choice for an opener considering their similarities.
My friend & I were having that exact conversation dd. Astrid's new cut made her and Zara nearly identical.

I really enjoyed myself nonetheless! A plethora of bops among them but between the two I wish they had played Such A Boy and Rooftop.

New single The First One out on May 24th:

D7BindQXoAAtNZU.jpg

https://umusic.digital/thefirstone/

Glad it's actually coming out fairly quick. I really enjoyed how it sounded live, "there ain't nothing I can do about it" has been stuck in my head ever since.

I think we're dealing now with Nina Nesbitt situation, where she releases like half of the album before even announcing it.