Astrid S | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum

Astrid S

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, May 4, 2016.

1. I adore the album.

2. ADM

ADM

This album is so so good, even if sometimes it feels like the do-do-do's and humms are sly way of creating earworms (like on Marilyn Monroe and AirPods, I'm sure there are a few more). So much good stuff on here, but she's consistently been good all the time!

3. Same. The title is maybe the best thing she’s ever done.

Acoustic performance of Leave It Beautiful:

4. And it's funny because if this was 2008, we would have gotten an album in Europe at least, locally licensed in a few countries a la Agnes' Dance Love Pop. They released 4 albums worth of music anyway. But these labels are terrified of shit PR for a 'flop' album, even in the streaming era. I feel for these girls terribly, but at least she got this out.

The title track is a lovely slice of scandipop. Very 2020 Agnes / Medina.

5. I’m getting major Robyn self-titled vibes from AirPods.

collxtion, nooniebao and aux like this.
  6. On repeat since friday

collxtion and nooniebao like this.
  7. The album is inoffensive.

She's got an album out, yes, but it doesn't do justice to the awesome artist she is and she can be.

Euphoria and Txetxu like this.
  8. That’s exactly how I feel, the album is cute but there’s nothing as interesting as the Party’s Over EP or even her self-titled EP which was when I really got into her.

9. Emotion came on shuffle and it's still one of the best songs that she released, what a shame that it didn't take off properly.

Daniel L likes this.
  10. We would be looking at something like this if she was given the chance to unleash albums instead of EP's:

11. I just hope she can keep releasing music and another album sooner than this one...

It won't chart, right? Or will it?

12. Im pretty sure it will chart in Norway.

rubirub likes this.
  13. I just want this album on CD. Is it too much to ask for?

Txetxu likes this.
  14. Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
    WoW73, FINISH LINE, 4Roses and 4 others like this.
  15. Popsmoke blocked both Dagny and Astrid from #1. Not fair!!!!!

saviodxl and frkeske like this.
  16. If they have released a physical version of their albums, maybe they would have got the #1 spot.

17. New collaboration out this Friday:

rubirub likes this.
  18. My favorite songs are Can't Forget, Good Choices, Obsessed and Leave It Beautiful.

lushLuck and WoW73 like this.
  19. For me, Hits Different is THE song

rubirub likes this.

Bslg17 and saviodxl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.