Astrid S | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Astrid S

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, May 4, 2016.

1. WHERE IS THE ALBUM, MAMI???

2. She's going on tour.

[​IMG]

Txetxu likes this.
  3. Txetxu likes this.
  4. Blonde feat. Astrid S released a new single called Just For One Night.

5. I miss the old Blonde sound

6. So I guess her EP that was due in May is due on Friday for release:

[​IMG]

Tracklist,
    1. Breathe
    2. Such a Boy (bop!)
    3. Sushi (the sashimi at Nobu sequel)
    4. Bloodstream
    5. Party's Over
    6. Does She Know

3 new tracks!

7. I'm buying it! Great news!

xtophermorrison likes this.
  8. Hoping this rivals her debut EP! I'm surprised she can headline a tour. Good luck selling in Santa Ana? Do I need to see her?

rubirub likes this.
  9. She was very good opening for Troye last year yes.

TRAVVV likes this.
  10. I'd love to see her! But apparently Portland and Seattle are still a little unknown to European acts when it comes to touring the states.

11. Not really feeling the new songs on the EP. They all sound a bit too similiar to the 'singles', sonically.

12. I loved her opening for Troye as well, she had a lot of energy and bops galore

Vasilios likes this.
  13. "Such a Boy" is very good, but nowhere as great as "Breathe" (or even the other singles)

14. Such a Boy is great, though it's very similar to Breathe. Sushi is so cute, and I love how it leads into Bloodstream. Does She Know feels like it's been done a million times before already.

It's a good EP, but I would love to see her experiment more. Bloodstream was the first time I was surprised by her and I'd love to see more of that.

15. Inland Empire

Inland Empire Staff Member

I knew there was something odd about Bloodstream's intro. Nice to have that cleared up.

Overall, it's a great EP, although they could have done with holding back one of the prerelease singles. I feel a bit short changed getting just two new songs and an interlude, even if one of them is as fantastic as Such a Boy.

16. Such a boy is great, and the EP is mostly strong.
    I'm still very excited for her, she just has such a beautiful tone to her voice. Breathe and Bloodstream are some of my favorite tracks this year, so any EP with them on it is going to be a win for me.

Hoping for more 'bloodstreams' for a full length, because she is great with that sound.

Kuhleezi likes this.

17. "Got me lifted like an astronaut
    No helmet on and my lungs just stop"

"Say you need more space
    What are you, an astronaut?"

Queen of Astronauts

Ferk, Kuhleezi, Jwentz and 4 others like this.
  18. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Why is Sushi the best thing here and I don't even mean that in a shady way.

19. I love the new EP. I'm a bit obsessed with her right now.

20. Really like "Such a boy", and it's played a lot on the radio here in Norway too!

Txetxu likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.