Astrid S | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Astrid S

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, May 4, 2016.

1. love this girl!

Ferk and rubirub like this.
  2. Her EP’s didn’t have anything groundbreaking or anything but they were packed full of genuinely great Pop songs. Stuff like ‘Such A Boy’ and especially the forever amazing ‘Breathe’ still sound so fresh and I’m so bitter she didn’t have more success with any of them. I’m excited to hear whatever’s next.

3. ok but

4. Her next single is produced by Ali Payami and is called Emotion, supposedly.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  6. The single cover is gorgeous:

7. Oh wow.

8. Emotion is simply gorgeous, really great lyrics. I hope this one will lead to the another EP, or hopefully, to an album.

9. Carly's impact.

strangekin, Kuhleezi and Ferk like this.
  10. Has anyone heard this yet? It should be out in New Zealand, no?

11. Indeed it is out.

12. I understand that cracking the States is the aspiration of many, but for the love of God don't halt your career in order to do so.

Ferk likes this.
  13. I mean first she should crack at least her home country, then you can think about europe and maybe, and only maybe, the US.

xtophermorrison likes this.
  14. I’m pretty sure she’s already had quite a bit of success in Norway? She’s scored 7 top 10’s in her native country.

Ferk and Deleted member 11652 like this.
  15. oops you're right. I had checked just the eps but the singles were indeed successful.

nooniebao likes this.
  16. America is not the be all end all. Yes, it might take your career to a certain level, but many artists have done well for themselves without denting America too much. The preoccupation some artists get with "Breaking America" is frustrating.

Crisp X, xtophermorrison and Ferk like this.
  17. Once a bop, always a bop:

rubirub likes this.
  18. Is the song any good though?

rubirub and Veeis like this.
  19. It's one of her best songs for me. It's gorgeous.

FINISH LINE, ImaginationS and Ferk like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.