Astro- Methods (New single) | The Popjustice Forum

Astro- Methods (New single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jinzo, Nov 23, 2012.

1. [video=youtube;FeFOFa233E4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeFOFa233E4[/video]

It's time for Popjustice to be introduced to the new KING of rap.

A story very much like the one of Queen of Popjustice Cher Lloyd, King Astro went onto the X Factor, but was just too hot for the lame bint public to handle. Too brilliant. Too excellent. Too.....Astro.

[​IMG]

He is unimpressed.

However, being disliked by the public is NO REASON to give up. So he did what any man, woman or child does in their time of need. Turns to Cher LORD. Who allowed him to guest feature on Song of Praise Want U Back. He sent it up the charts ASTROnomically.

And now the King is back, on his own, for blood. Droke and Uminem and Lel Weein are now irrelevant.

Are you ready?

[​IMG]

2. Isn't this the child whose dreams got crushed by Nicel Shitsinger?

3. That is Rachel Crow.

We await her Nicole DEADzinger diss record. Hitting urban radio in 2013.

4. As soon as I saw the thread title I knew Jinzo had made the thread.

5. Was this all supposed to be ~ironic? Because he's actually pretty good and that track is decent.

6. Mess @ you trying to shade the King at his Royal Reception. He's going to be huge. And I bet he ain't even going to desperately cling to any Re-Ups or anything.

7. No, no, no. No. I refuse to like this.

(NO WU-TANG BUT I GOT THAT METHOD, MANG) YESSSSSS! I'm jamming here.

Can't wait for him to feature on some gratuitous One Direction remix.

8. It sounds a bit old fashioned. Like a Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince album track from 1990.

9. FIRST CLASS.
    WITH THA WINDOW SEATS.
    BUMPING TO ERYKAH BADU.

He was born in 1996. He is 16 years old. He's referencing Erykah Badu. Like, our faves didn't stand a chance from the very beginning.

10. What.

He looks 10.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.