Atomic Kitten - General Discussion | Page 199 | The Popjustice Forum

Atomic Kitten - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by MilkyBarKid, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Is there any picture of the original Atomic Kittens' line-up? When Heidi was part of the group and they were called Honey Heads...

By the way, I didn't know this song existed:

Kittens and football... and the story goes on.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021
  2. That was a pretty big revelation in the ‘Big Reunion’ doc. Tash ended the band/quit because she was suffering post natal depression and also because she had to jump back into the band and promote right after giving birth and she felt her mother was raising her son and she obviously wanted to do it herself.

rubirubi and Posh Aloud like this.
  3. I feel for her so much. My sister gave birth to her son last year and since then every time I get to spend some time with my nephew, even as an uncle, I wouldn’t want to miss a second.

superglowy likes this.
  4. How I wish I could be there to witness their impromptu street performance of The Tide is High. Men I LOVE these ladies.

Martyn and Tony Lamezma like this.
  5. There are football fans singing this on every tube in London.

Martyn, rubirubi and daninternational like this.
  6. What’s everyone’s holy trinity off Ladies Night? Mine is:
    - Nothing In the World
    - Don’t Let Me Down
    - If You Come to Me.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Don’t Let Me Down and still have a hard time accepting its track-14 status.

Whisky87 and Mvnl like this.
  7. Anyway, I just realize Girls Aloud’s All I Need (All I Don’t) is the long lost twin of these ladies’ Baby Don’t You Hurt Me. It’s almost the same beat used for both.

8. Ladies Night crept up years ago and I think it might be my favourite Atomic Kitten album.
    I think my three have to be:
    Everything Goes Around
    I Won't Be There
    Don't Let Me Down

I have a soft spot for the single version of Someone Like Me too. Jenny's powerful vocals always deliver.

Posh Aloud and Whisky87 like this.
  9. <footage_not_found.jpg>

10. If You Come to Me is a fantastic polished pop tune and screams 2003 along with Hole in the Head and Emmas Maybe. Was so obsessed with those 3 in the October of that year.

mmcg10, superglowy, Martyn and 4 others like this.
  11. Wait wait wait....Kerry's looking great, the singing ist not too bad, and she seems happy....I actually like that very much.

Mr.Arroz, Inky, dell321 and 1 other person like this.
  12. Discogs says I have 63 items by Atomic Kitten. Love them so much

rubirubi likes this.
  13. I have a question tho: when they re-released Right Now after Jenny joined, did she rerecord every songs on the original version? Cause I swear I could hear her on Tomorrow & Tonight. Or I just got too used to the live DVD...

rubirubi likes this.
  14. Tomorrow & Tonight, You Are & Eternal Flame were new songs. And she didn't re-record I want your love & See ya

15. Tomorrow and Tonight wasn’t on the original, it was new with Jenny.

16. #10 in the midweeks. Mental

17. Right. I just checked on Wiki. Sadly the album is not on Spotify where I am. Thanks, guys! So it’s really Turn Me On (Jenny’s Version) I’ve been OBSESSED with the whole time!

Txetxu likes this.

18. Can this have its deserved moment next, please?

Doodvid and Martyn like this.
  19. The girls just performed in Trafalgar Square, and Jenny spoke her verse !!!!

20. What a triumph! Who’d have thought we’d get this pop moment?!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.