Atomic Kitten. | Page 114 | The Popjustice Forum

Atomic Kitten.

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Txetxu, Jan 7, 2010.

1. I hope they've come up with a completely new lyric for this. The footie fans singing "Looking back on where we first met, I cannot escape and I cannot forget" bears no relevance to what they sing after. I know it's just a dumb chant, but whatevs.

2. I hate it.

Outta This World likes this.
  3. This is why we can't have nice things.

andru and mguyb like this.
  4. I don't get how anyone could have a negative opinion on this, 'Whole Again' is an amazing song that actually sounds really good as a football chant and football fans have pretty much made this opportunity for Atomic Kitten to be caught up in the world cup hysteria that has took over the country, obviously the original will always be superior but that's not the point here. I can't even imagine how excited Natasha and Liz will be to be involved with this especially with Liz being such a massive football fan. I'm in Spain at the minute and people are singing this song at the top of their voices every corner you turn it would be stupid not to take advantage of that

andru, Secret, noname and 3 others like this.
  5. Justice for AK is finally served.

6. Sounds cheap and terrible !!!! But it is what it is ....any exposure will do them good I guess . Maybe this will build hype and they will come back with an album (with or without Kerry/Jenny).

7. "Southgate, darling you have held on. Thought there'd be a Flatline, it turns out there's a wave."

You're all welcome.

andru, londonrain, berserkboi and 4 others like this.
  8. So now that England are out of the World Cup, can we finally put this Whole Again rehash behind us? The re-recording was too little, too late...

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    andru and londonrain like this.
  9. I actually feel bad for Tash she was probably praying for England to get through to give AK the big commercial boost they needed.

andru likes this.
  10. Well that crashed and burned quicker than Las Ketchup’s musical career...

andru likes this.
  11. Nope, it was a Flatline after all.

12. I'd be here for a Flatline cover from Atomic Kitten, featuring a FLAT Jenny Frost for the Kiiiis! :D

andru and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  13. Oh honey she'd have more than one FLAT line. Am I right?

14. Let’s hope they didn’t spend too much money on that studio time! Natasha has also cancelled a play she was meant to be in at the end of August. Must have been banking on getting those coins from signing at the World Cup final.

Rob, superglowy, Island and 4 others like this.
  15. I have it on good authority that the result of the England match yesterday was secretly manipulated by Jenny Frost's Lawyers who veto'd the spread of the re-recorded Whole Again after a clip appeared on Kerry Katona's instagram.

andru, londonrain, superglowy and 4 others like this.
  16. Whenever Kerry gets involved, things never go to plan. Will they ever learn?

Scotty B likes this.
  17. Kerry did a Instagram story in which she sang to The Tide is high and said "We love Jenny Frost" lol

18. I would love to see all four girls on a goodbye tour together . Release a THE SINGLES album , with some new songs , and perhaps call it a day . Like the sugababes , the name has just been tainted by Kerry and Natasha . I feel for Liz most of all as she seems the most genuine one who doesn’t lik trouble . Also, kinda feel Bad for Jenny as she probably feels like she was nothing . But she could have let her ego down a little and just joined them as a four . Unless she knew Kerry was going to destroy everything and didn’t join the ship as eventually she will be pushed

19. I seriously doubt that. Jenny was there during the peak Atomic Kitten time. People go on about Kerry being an original and being there at the start of the band, but it was Jenny who was there for the #1 success (both singles and albums), the worldwide promotion and national tours. She turned down the Big Reunion due to her being pregnant at the time, so Kerry was ushered in. I'm sure Jenny is very content in the fact of knowing the part she played in Atomic Kitten's success.

Scotty B, andru, londonrain and 2 others like this.
  20. Let’s be honest Jenny won. She lives in Ibiza and lives her best life.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.