ATRL Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those phases they cited are sooooo 2008, much like the apperance of PopJustice and the software it uses to host their forums.

3582bfq.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOO.

D

Deleted member 11565

Imagine having to ask your mum to go to court to prevent people finding out you broke your leg to be more like Jessie J.

Like, at what point during that conversation are you forcefully emancipated?

EDIT: NOOOOOOO I'VE REACHED THE RIHANNA COMMENT

"Post your fave quotes from those le stuckup bitches."
Guess I'm a stuckup bitch because putting "le" in front of something hasn't been cute since that End Of Ze World video. (Unless you're French.)
You are doing the lord's work! That Alicia Keys picture never fails to make me laugh/curl up into a fetal position.

My favourite ATRL moment was when someone swiped a lazy album art edit I made and only posted on PopJustice, and credited "whoever made this".

Last edited:
"Post your fave quotes from those le stuckup bitches."
Guess I'm a stuckup bitch because putting "le" in front of something hasn't been cute since that End Of Ze World video. (Unless you're French.)

You are doing the lord's work! That Alicia Keys picture never fails to make me laugh/curl up into a fetal position.

My favourite ATRL moment was when someone swiped a lazy album art edit I made and only posted on PopJustice, and credited "whoever made this".
Sorry, I just didn't know you like that at the time x

Status
Not open for further replies.