Atypical (Netflix original - Autistic boy in search of love) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Atypical (Netflix original - Autistic boy in search of love)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mvnl, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Me too. Really great season.

andru likes this.
  2. Liked season one but loved season two!

3. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Definitely felt like a step up. For one the parents didn't annoy me this time around.

4. Just finished the second season. This remains one of my favourite shows.

Paige shouting at everyone for defacing Sam’s yearbook... my heart.

Casey wanting some cooch... queen.

Mvnl, Remorque and Mikl C like this.
  5. I originally came to watch this after crushing on Jennifer Jason Leigh for the past 25 years, but now I've got a big gay thing for Casey. Her IMDB mini-bio is everything:

Brigette Lundy-Paine is an American actress and Fashion Icon. She considers her acting career to be a side show to her career as a pop star in the Improvisational Voice Band, "Subtle Pride" (ft. Mina Walker, Zach Donovan and Misha Brooks). Brigette's parents, Laura Lundy and Robert Paine, are both performers in the Bay Area. As often is the case with family businesses, Brigette found herself swept into a career as an actor despite her greatest efforts to pursue a life as a scientist. She hopes instead to one day portray a scientist, a la Jody Foster in Contact.

Really though, the whole cast is so great.

Mvnl likes this.
  6. I Just watched the pilot and it seems great!

Smooth Criminal and Maria like this.
  7. November 1st, can't wait!

8. Season 3 was pretty good but it feels like it wrapped everything up ok so I'm not even mad if they don't get a new season. I think the actor that plays Sam does an ok enough job most of the times but there are times he doesn't get it at all and plays things very much like a neurotypical.
    The lesbian plot was good but poor Evan!!

Monkey0 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.