August 2021 PJ Charts: Keep Your Heart 'Cause I Already Got One | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

August 2021 PJ Charts: Keep Your Heart 'Cause I Already Got One

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Aug 10, 2021.

1. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

2. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

3. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

4. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

28 points

[​IMG]
    PINK NOISE | LAURA MVULA
    @BubblegumBoy (10) @2014 (9) @TéléDex (9)

Still attracting 10s and 9s on her second charting month. I can only think of one other artist in the same boat this month. *hint hint*

Last Month: 1 (-15)
    Months on 2021 Charts: 2
    Total Charting Months: 2​

5. Yas Caroline

6. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Caroline released an album?

berserkboi likes this.
  7. No, I was referring to her performance on the singles chart.

8. @ohnostalgia I gave points to the Luke album. 5 points I think.

ohnostalgia and Untouchable Ace like this.

9. Mission accomplished! Thank you so much to these comrades for voting along with me - after pretty much every single from this record only making it to the bubble under list, it’s heartwarming to see the album soar into the top 20!

10. Hoped for a better Jade Bird placement but I'll take it. I saw her at my city's music festival last month and she was a riot.

Yes, I'm late to Laura! But on first listen I had goose bumps and everything was good again!

11. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

31 points

[​IMG]
    ERIKA VIKMAN | ERIKA VIKMAN
    @WoW73 (10) @Empty Shoebox (9) @saviodxl (6) @londonrain (5) @berserkboi (1)

I think I can guess exactly what type of music Erika sings from this voter list.

Last Month: N/A
    Months on 2021 Charts: 1
    Total Charting Months: 1​

12. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

So you did. It wasn't in my spreadsheet, so Luke will be moving up. It looks like I also missed your vote for The Boyz, so they will hop up on the charts while we say goodbye to Weeekly.

13. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Okay, so the updates are that Thrill-ing by The Boyz moves on to the chart at #35. Luke rises to #19. I'll update the official placings for albums #20-40 when I post the final results.

14. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

33 points

[​IMG]
    FAKING MY OWN DEATH | ALLISON PONTHIER
    @CorgiCorgiCorgi (10) @Maki (8) @VivaForever (5) @happiestgirl (4) @saviodxl (4) @BubblegumBoy (2)

A few years back I found an old poem/drawing I made in elementary school about tornadoes. I had an intense fear of them, even though I'd only ever experienced one serious tornado warning in my life. Allison has a song called Tornado Country, so I will be anticipating that once I finally get around to her album.

Last Month: N/A
    Months on 2021 Charts: 1
    Total Charting Months: 1​

15. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

36 points

[​IMG]
    WANNABE 25 | SPICE GIRLS
    @VivaForever (10) @saviodxl (9) @Sprockrooster (8) @berserkboi (6) @Maki (3)

I would like to apologize for not catching that Wannabe 25 didn't meet the requirements to be a charting album back in July. I don't have any excuse beyond the fact that I thought Wannabe was the title of one of their albums (:skullemoji:). I really didn't think I'd have to address this issue again, but then @VivaForever returned and I wasn't about to ruin her fun. However, please note that Wannabe 25 will not be allowed to chart moving forwards. We'll put it in the same category as the time I let a playlist chart, okay?

Last Month: 30 (+17)
    Months on 2021 Charts: 2
    Total Charting Months: 2​

16. [​IMG]

(I didn't even look for it in the albums chart until @saviodxl pointed it out because I considered it a single, but then I was like "oh I guess it qualifies?")

(Also that's legitimately one of the nicest things someone's done for me on this forum and I'm oddly touched.)

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  17. Me? Advocating for the Spice Girls? Who knew...

18. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

19. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

20. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.