Automobiles | The Popjustice Forum

Automobiles

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by inanotherlife, May 26, 2009.

1. Hey.
    I'm looking to buy a new car. I was wondering what people on here recommended or thought I should steer well clear of.
    My last car got written off in an accident which wasn't my fault so I have the money from that and the money for my injuries to buy myself a new motor.
    I quite like C2's or Clios...?

2. My boyfriend has a Volkswagen Polo and its really nice.

3. I have a Punto - not the new model, the one just before that. There are loads around, and a lot of really cheap ones too. But the cheapest ones end up costing you more to repair than buy! I've had a few problems with mine, so would say unless you got a really good one that looked pristine, stay away!

My friend has a Clio and has had very few problems, so that would be a good choice! They are a little small on the inside though, if that matters. You could take a look at Yarises too, they are usually a little more expensive but you can pretty much bank on them not breaking down. The Fiat Panda is a great little thing, and they are really cheap too.

The Toyota Aygo is really cool and has stuff like an ipod-stereo and is also cheap, the only downside being that it its really small inside and out - The Citroen C1 and Peugeout 107 are actually the exact same car as the Aygo but with different badges, and usually the Citroen is cheaper.

The great thing about C2s is that when people bought them new, they usually loaded them with extras so theres no need for you to settle on one that doesnt have a great stereo and stuff like that! And if you're buying one new, Citroen are great for giving you loads of extras and discounts.

4. If you want a supermini, the Suzuki Swift is pretty decent for the price.

5. I have a Peugot 206, it's not that good, but it does the job and looks pretty good!

6. The Skoda Fabia is where it is at if you're looking for a reasonably new second-hand car. Very reliable, good handling, good fuel economy and generally good value-for-money.

7. I really like the Ford Fiesta. Either the new one or the one before it.

8. The new Fiat 500s are gorgeous, I really want one. They're like happy little bubbles.

9. I kind of I love cars. I just traded in my '08 Altima 2.5 coup for an '09 VW Jetta SE. Very satisfied with it.

10. I want a Volvo C30.

*sigh*

11. I want a Nissan Figaro <3 <3 <3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.