Ava Max - Heaven & Hell (Debut Album) | Page 274 | The Popjustice Forum

Ava Max - Heaven & Hell (Debut Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 5, 2018.

1. This is sending me.

2. Sounding cute. Another image that's better than the album cover too dddd.

3. At this point it's obvious that the cover was shot before they had the budget to make a few good pictures.

4. Yes at Tattoo! One of my favourites already dddd.

5. "Tattoo" sounds basic as hell but also extremely boppable. She's really tricking me now.

Rob, thommyh, moonchild1313 and 2 others like this.
  6. The cover is from the same shoot as the promo pics, so they probably had the cover idea all along. I think the cover is not that bad and there is a charm to it but I think it's the hideous typography and overall layout that makes it look cheap. If it was only her face on black background, I think it would looked so much better.

dontkillmyvibe likes this.
  7. Tattoo sounds like it's gonna knock in the most Emily Osment c. 2012 kind of way

superultra, Wishlight, Rob and 8 others like this.
  8. Hilary Duff remains unbothered by this “Tattoo”

9. And that's an amazing thing.

Rob likes this.
  10. Think again sweaty!

11. The cover image literally looks like Its for discount dollar tree face wipes.

12. Tattoo is the one she played in her car the other day right? It's immediately the best thing I've heard from the album so far. Kind of reminds me of Foxes meets Carly Rae Jepsen circa 2012.

Wishlight, thommyh, Island and 2 others like this.
  13. Looks like I have been invited to the listening party. Any questions for her?

[​IMG]

14. OMG! I would ask her to release Wild Thing as a standalone single or as a bonus track. But lucky you!

blaze_dave likes this.
  15. When does she intend to release signature Ava Max Cut wigs?

No shade, I feel like there's a missed opportunity right there. Look at Charli's one from her last tour.

Wishlight, thommyh, elektroxx and 2 others like this.
  16. Thanks, never done one before and I don't know how I will explain what the new tracks sound like! I will send that as a question for you.

lushLuck and moonchild1313 like this.
  17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Can't wait for this to be better than Chromatica xx I mean Torn alone is halfway there.

18. Thank you!

On another note, here is a fanmade extended edit of Kings & Queens.

19. Will ask that too!

Crisp X likes this.
  20. "On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you want to get rid of the Max Cut?"

blaze_dave likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.