Ava Max - Heaven & Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm late, but what the heaven&hell was that Popjustice interview?

"At the end of the day you’ve got to just laugh at the haters. It’s about going against the grain. I think that’s a good message for our youth. We need to let our youth know that we have to go against the grain. It’s not always about following the leader or doing what cool. Personally I love this album: it’s anthemic, it’s empowering, and I enjoyed making it."

What is this?

"At the end of the day you’ve got to just laugh at the haters. It’s about going against the grain. I think that’s a good message for our youth. We need to let our youth know that we have to go against the grain. It’s not always about following the leader or doing what cool. Personally I love this album: it’s anthemic, it’s empowering, and I enjoyed making it."

What is this?

this is the manifesto of mother max

she/her

What is this?
A manifesto.

What is this?

Do you ever feel like a misfit?
Everything inside you is dark and twisted
Oh, but it's okay to be different
'Cause baby, so am I (so am I, so am I, so am I)
Do you ever feel like an outcast?
You don't have to fit into the format
Oh, but it's okay to be different
'Cause baby, so am I (so am I, so am I, so am I-I-I-I-I)

Translation - It's her schtick

What is this?
It's called a Maxifesto.

That Roblox mess is just iconic. Baby gays are going to be living.

D

Deleted member 29720

Belladonna, Take You to Hell and Born to the Night are my bop trinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.