Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho + Torn | Page 157 | The Popjustice Forum

Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho + Torn

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 5, 2018.

1. The live performances I've seen of So Am I all sound like she's trying to do a shitty Shakira impression with all that bleating.

Mr Blonde, Mr.Arroz, Island and 7 others like this.

2. The internet peaked on September 29, 2015.

3. Ok, just was collecting one hit wonder songs and wanted to know if Ava's Sweet but psycho was considered one. Sorry if I bothered you.

4. Ok but Blood, Sweat & Tears is cute. I like the na na na's at the end.

5. Freak me Out came on my Spotify and I bopped hard. Who would have thought, eh?!

6. ......

stuaw likes this.
  7. Freaking Me Out is boring but Blood Sweat & Tears kinda pops off. It reminds me a lot of Julia Michaels' Uh Huh.

8. Why isn't Slippin' available on iTunes? Was it ever released commercially?

9. 3rd official single is out on Monday. It samples ABBA's Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

[​IMG]

10. Stream 'Hung Up'.

11. I'm looking forward to it, but that cover...

12. A bold choice

13. A mess.

14. Can't wait for Sweet But Psycho Part 3: ABBAlectric Boogaloo.

JMRGBY88, Wishlight, munro and 9 others like this.
  15. This is giving me “Ultra Music act that released two singles blatantly ripping off September’s Cry for You over the course of the year in 2007, got some airplay on XM’s BPM station in the first six months of 2008, teased an album on MySpace, and disappeared forever”. So it’s very on-brand

JMRGBY88, Wishlight, Bslg17 and 11 others like this.
  16. Nn, didn't it take a hand-written note and Edible Arrangement delivered by carrier pigeon for M to get the sample rights back in the day?

WatchMojo.com: Top 10 Things @RJF Hates To See

17. Your mind.

elektroxx and sesita like this.
  18. And coming from someone that could barely name three Madonna songs in response to an interview question. whatprivilege.gif

19. Madonna didn’t send a handwritten letter to Benny and Bjorn and visit Sweden for this fake stan to be able to sample ABBA so easily

20. Who says she didn't. kii

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.