Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho + Torn | Page 158 | The Popjustice Forum

Ava Max - Sweet But Psycho + Torn

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Why am I screaming at “Listen to content by Ava Max” instead of “music”. Even her short links are noncommittal

Vixen, deafjan, 4Roses and 18 others like this.
  2. She's literally almost two decades behind in every aspect and it would be different if any of the material was actually great.

thequinntessential and spaceship like this.
  3. How... was her team able to snatch that sample? Did Benny and Björn get softer in the last ten years?

4. They probably only gave her that specific sample because they already gave it out before.

5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Her sampling ABBA?? These young artists.......are nothing more.........than low clASS.......pieces of SHIT.

7. ssa

ssa

I saw her gig in Sweden yesterday.

It was 25 minutes. I can imagine them scheduling it a year ago thinking they'd have a full album out by now only to end up with Not your Barbie Girl. Sweet but Psycho, So Am I, the two new songs, the Guetta track and Fallin' by Alicia Keys.
    She had dancers, though, and she was absolutely endearing.

I'm ready to stan.

8. Wait she has a track with David Guetta? She really is giving the early 2010s gays everything they want.

9. That single cover is a SIN.

10. R92

R92

Haus Beauty <3

11. So now the wig AND the lipstick are 2 tone

Martyn, Vixen, LPMA and 3 others like this.
  12. EBPWJSmXUAYii0O.jpeg

13. That torn paper effect! Livejournal icons teas.

Vixen, Bslg17, Mr Blonde and 13 others like this.
  14. That single cover is one of the worst things I've ever seen. Jesus. She's like a parody of a pop star.

JMRGBY, Vixen, Wishlight and 25 others like this.
  15. I'm pretty sure she does have the worst artworks of 2019. Maybe it's performance art after all.

ssa and superultra like this.
  16. RJF

RJF

When IS Lady Gaga suing? Like, that's her damn 2010 face.

17. What in the 2019 New Year's Eve celebration glasses is that fucking text??

joe_alouder, Lander, Alenko and 19 others like this.
  18. Rumour has it, Ava Max rose, fully-formed, from a cauldron bubbling to the rim with fake Born This Way tracklists and demos recorded by Brazillian twinks.

19. And all the record execs needed was a small vial of Gaga's blood ala Goblet of Fire to make it happen.

Aidan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.