Ava Max - Who's Laughing Now? + Debut Album | Page 225 | The Popjustice Forum

Ava Max - Who's Laughing Now? + Debut Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Heaven = left side of her hair
    Hell = right side of her hair

2. [​IMG]

Rotate by 90 degrees. Job done.
    Inna really had some of the worst artwork I've ever seen, even by Romanian standards.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  3. [​IMG]

Ahead of her time.

Syzygyz, Kuhleezi, Lander and 34 others like this.
  4. A sneak preview:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
  5. It better not be as cheap as the Torn single covers, both were horrid. Although I think we know the answer...

6. Her hair is going to look exactly like this in the Heaven & Hell cover:

[​IMG]

Diet Pop!, RMK, Crisp X and 5 others like this.
  7. I can't wait for the cover unveil so all of your ideas would become reality. ​

flowersandu and Rob like this.
  8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

She is the Aiden Zhane of pop music.

sesita, CarlysAngel, Vasilios and 3 others like this.
  9. I mean let's be honest, the album will never see the light of day. The current single will probably flop if it hasn't already. I'm sure the label will use the pandemic as an excuse to postpone the album without a new date and then release an EP in September before she's completely wiped from social consciousness.

They should have released the album they had ready when So Am I was free falling from the top20.

flowersandu and lushLuck like this.
  10. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

Let's not forget this classic
    [​IMG]

11. It takes talenT to release 10+ versions of the same album and still not nailing a single album cover.

Kuhleezi, sesita, Lander and 24 others like this.
  12. She seems to be doing really well in Norway. She's got 4 Top 5 hits and "Kings & Queens" somehow made it to #11 so far.

At least she's getting consistent hits (minus Torn) somewhere.

13. Having the Alan Walker feature did her huge favours in Norway.

Diet Pop! and collxtion like this.
  14. Get that kroner, girl.

Kuhleezi, joe_alouder, Rob and 10 others like this.
  15. 2014

2014 Staff Member

She does seem nice enough and her heart's in the right place but it's all a bit try hard.

Kuhleezi, sesita, Lander and 17 others like this.
  16. Yeah, I've said for a while now that Ava herself is pretty likeable and has a lovely voice, it's just her whole act that's a bit...uncomfortable

Kuhleezi, sesita, Rem and 10 others like this.
  17. She just feels unconvinced herself which is the problem. That said, I've listened to Kings and Queens a fair bit more than I expected to so...-airplane emoji- shitty wigs!

flowersandu and Andy French like this.
  18. Devil:
    Angel:

19. My takeaway from all of this was discovering the absolute banger that is Bonnie Tyler’s If You Were a Woman (And I Was a Man)... so Miss Tyler can thank Ava for sending my streams her way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.