Avril Lavigne - 7th Album | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Avril Lavigne - 7th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Yeah, give me some bangers ala Rock N Roll, some ballads ala I’m With You and Give You What You Like and I’ll bop

Rob, Mikal, Noir and 4 others like this.
  2. Scream at one of the locations being in my city (?)

Lupita likes this.
  3. Well, to be fair she really tried to make a change with Goodbye Lullaby, but with some really annoying interference of RCA Records forcing her to change basically everything, the final product is far from what she wants with only a few things here and there.

4. RMK

RMK

It's weird that once she got her creative control she.. Didn't know what to do? Head Above Water feels like a few inspired songs and some confused filler. She just went back to The Matrix, and was like hmmm.

Lupita likes this.

1. Joker
    2. Deja Vu
    3. Love Sux
    4. Avalanche
    5. Me, Myself, I ft. ????
    6. Hellelujah
    7. Californ Yeah! Ft Mod Sun
    8. Burn Out
    9. Kiss Me Just Like the World is Ending
    10. Pity Party
    11. Eternally
    12. Dancing with a Hurricane
    13. Bite Me ft. Marshmellow
    14. To Fall in Love
    15. Boys Lie ft. Machine Gun Kelly
    16. Take My Breath
    17. Dare

tea, Slice of Life, xOJakeXo and 9 others like this.
  5. I’m liking the sound of these titles. Really hoping she makes a decent comeback this time.

6. I'll be really (happily) surprised if she already has a tracklist meaning the whole thing is pretty much done?

7. A Marshmello feature??

8. Some of those song titles read like absolute choices

Guyhawke! and dodoriazarbon like this.
  9. I’ll take these over the borefest of her last album.

Rob and Euphoria like this.
  10. This is very exciting. Interesting that they’ve written B-Side next to Dancing With a Hurricane.

Fanatical likes this.
  11. That’s the same guy who produced Ashley Tisdale’s last album. I don’t have high hopes.

tea, 4Roses, Slice of Life and 6 others like this.
  12. Love Sux, Hellelujah and CalinfornYeah! are truly awful song titles but I do enjoy myself quite a bit of Avril so looking forward to the album.

I really liked her last album, even though she stills has that teeny/bratty sound from when she was 17. I guess she still likes to rock out and throw shit around like a true rock chick.

13. I’ve looked at his Wikipedia page and his writing/production credits are impressive. Think he will work well with Avril.

14. I can't wait to listen to Boys Lie ft. Mod Sun once and never again teebs

15. A song called Me, Myself & I having a feature.

---

Is this the lyrical depth we are in for?! Christ.

Heartthrob likes this.
  16. Later day blink-182, Escape The Fate and...Papa Roach?
    upload_2021-1-26_11-51-2.gif

tea, Petty Mayonnaise and Verandi like this.
  17. Optically she didn‘t age.
    Regarding the song titles, she didn‘t grow up either.

excited nonetheless.

18. I feel she really perfected her own formula in the first two albums and then... the stagnation set in. The juvenile schtick is fun at times but I just don’t think she has in her anymore to deliver another I’m With You or Happy Ending.

God I miss those days, though.

Rob, tastic and steste like this.
  19. Californ Yeah is such an appalling title, but I'm worried it'll be the sort of thing that gets me bopping.

Verandi, Heartthrob, jawow_ and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.