Avril Lavigne - Avril Lavigne

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hitori

Re: Avril Lavigne - 5th Studio Album

As Rihanna would endlessly say, "We found love in a hopeless place."

Wasn't she dating that Brody douche from The Hills like a minute ago?

The fuck.

Hard to believe she's been around for a decade!

I agree she needs to mature her sound; 27-year-old woman singing the same stuff her 17-year-old self did is bizarre. What the Hell was a strange record.

Her 17 year-old self sang songs about depression, loneliness and heartbreak... She didn't sing fun song when she was 17. And I do despise What The Hell

Why do people get engaged that quickly? And why do we hear this although we were never ever thinking about them two?

Oh, Avril. She was dating someone else, literally five minutes ago. At least this one isn't just sponging off her wealth.

I'm excited for her new album, but similarly dreading it. Like everyone else, I can enjoy her pop jams, but can't help but feel baffled at how a singer can regress and get less mature with every release. The difficulty is because she's not a teenager anymore, the tweens aren't really checking for her - which is exactly who her music is now tailored to.

Ah well, as long as I get another 'Push' on the album, I'll be happy.

For some reason, Avril reminds me of Christina. Both have had wildly successful careers, but neither have been particularly well liked as people due to their 'bitchy' personas.

Avril is a total C U Next Tuesday. She dumped Brody Jenner 3 days after he bought her a brand new $150,000 Mercedes Benz.

To be fair, any 2-year relationship where one person gives the other one a brand-new car isn't a very healthy one to begin with.

R

Resi12

To be fair, any 2-year relationship where one person gives the other one a brand-new car isn't a very healthy one to begin with.

It's LA and they're rich, that shit probably happens as a 3 month gift in that crazy place!

Avril is a total C U Next Tuesday. She dumped Brody Jenner 3 days after he bought her a brand new $150,000 Mercedes Benz.

Amazing.

Well, at least it's gotten people talking about her again. Someone I know is recently engaged, very short relationship as well and is a fan of Nickleback. How odd...

(I swear it's not Avril.)

This engagement news is just disturbing. I hope his awful music doesn't rub off on her. I'm more distraught though by the news of Avril and Brody Jenner breaking up. I had no idea! They were one of my favorite couples.

Status
Not open for further replies.