Avril Lavigne - Head Above Water | Page 160 | The Popjustice Forum

Avril Lavigne - Head Above Water

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Reading Twist Of Fate [When Will This Be Over] in the list and instantly this on repeat.

wodny likes this.
    aux likes this.
  3. Bless her, but oh dear.

4. Siri, file this under "things no one asked for and no one needs".

5. While she's at it, how about redoing the entire second half of the album?

6. Guy

Guy

Boo. She said in her Zach Sang interview that It Was In Me would be her next single.

blaze_dave likes this.
  7. I hope it's true, Warrior is a great song.

8. Out this Friday.

9. RMK

RMK

Very coverlandia.

10. Nice gesture but Warriors is not the one.

11. Lagertha?

12. So basically, it's the same song but all the I's are changed to we's, all the me/mine's changed to us/ours. I'm not sure if the production is different at all as I haven't listened to the original, or the album it's from, enough to know. Nice gesture though anyway.

13. The production is a bit different.

andru likes this.
  14. She used to be so good at ballads nn, one of the most reliable pop girls in that aspect. I didn't even remember what Warriors sounded like and I'm sure that in 10 minutes I will forget again.

15. I never get that far into the album as the last half is just dire, so I'll go into this with fresh ears and hope something was redeemable.

16. I blame jesus.

Verandi likes this.
  17. Oh Avril.

18. I like the original. But it's funny how a simple change from 'I/me' to 'we/ours' can make a song sound 10x cheesier.

flowersandu likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.