Avril Lavigne - Love Sux | Page 24 | The Popjustice Forum

Avril Lavigne - Love Sux

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jamesmax, Dec 19, 2020.

1. This is for the gorls who wore plaid shirts and drew smiley faces on their Converse shoes with black marker!

[​IMG]

2. When she legit couldn't remember performing at the VMAs back in the day!!!!

Melissa rise up.

niccolo likes this.
  3. Yeah, Dumb Blonde completely stuck out on that record and felt very much like something the label wanted, hoping for a big 'hit'.

4. RMK

RMK

The kii is last album she had more creative control than ever before. BMG was basically only management.

bonnieetclyde likes this.
  5. My favorite kind of people.

6. This is amazing and all I wanted. I think I heard this 200 times already.

ItBeats, Dejan, andru and 2 others like this.
  7. The last minute Nicki Minaj feature felt very “we need a hit”, the song definitely sticks out from the rest on the album, not saying other tracks didn’t either.

8. This is classic Avril and I’m living for it. I feel that with Head Above Water she showed that she can explore other sounds and get more personal, but this is the Avril we love. I love the song and I can’t wait for the album.

9. She absolutely smashed it on C*rden. Avril's always turned out great live performances and it's incredible to see and hear something that could be straight out of 2007

10. This looks gooooddd

11. Everything seems to be falling into place with this era, and I couldn’t be happier for her.

I was an absolutely huge fan of Avril, but ultimately ended up a little beleaguered over the years as I got more into other artists who she just wasn’t matching artistically, and who had a way more constant and vivacious output (obviously disregarding the period when she was sick.) I can only cherry pick a few songs I enjoy from the last couple of albums.

However, this new single has taken me right back to the golden years. She seems so much more engaged, and inspired, which makes me immeasurably happy to see. Perched for the album!

xOJakeXo likes this.
  12. She looks like straight out of the He Wasn't video, incredible how she hasn't aged one bit

13. RMK

RMK

Song debuted with 404K after 12 hours - pretty good! It got a few big social media shout outs (Kourtney Kardashian), and with a video tomorrow, and more playlist exposure, she should be in a good spot.

I honestly enjoy the soft launch template of a mid-week release.

14. Oh this is GOOD.

andru, maneater83 and xOJakeXo like this.
  15. Is this one of my favorite songs of the year or…?

16. Music Video out today!

17. THe serotonin this gives me is unreal

DangerousHun and digitalkaiser like this.
  18. ‘Bite Me’ by Avril Lavigne is produced by Travis Barker who is dating Kourtney Kardashian whose step brother is Brody Jenner who used to date Avril Lavigne. I don’t know if this is something

dodoriazarbon likes this.
  19. I mean, don’t the Kardashians have a pretty big following? I think that was the point.

RMK likes this.
  20. RMK

RMK

Yeah, Brody also shouted out. It wasn't super random, just that... their endorsement means a lot of eyes.

dontkillmyvibe likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.